Can't upload a gif to my profile picture

Save

Okay, I just went and replicated the issue and can confirm it's a bug rather than a support problem. I removed my avatar (thinking removing the previous and uploading a new would fix) and now can't upload a new one, my poor Link gif :lol:

Moved to bugs

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Okay, done some more testing (with the help of @ZiroX_HD) .gif are giving an error message and bugging out the upload script, .png and .jpg work fine. Same as you, mine worked recently so not sure what's happened since.

My suggestion would be to use the Gravatar system (be sure to use the same email) until the problem is resolved by a developer

Scratch that, Gravatar don't accept gifs :huh: so we're sitting ducks until it gets fixed :lol:

• Upvote 1

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey,

do you mind updating the picture you have attached to your report? Unfortunately, the host you have used is not working anymore. Therefore, the picture cannot be seen. 

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 4 months later...