Trailers at companies slightly buried with wheels spinning

quale

Mod Version: ETS2MP 0.2.0.9.1 Alpha; ETS2 1.23.3.1s
Controllers Used: Keyboard + mouse
Description of Issue: In MP, trailers at companies (waiting for you to potentially pick them up) are buried a little and their wheels are spinning slowly. This doesn't happen in SP. When you accept a job, the corresponding trailer bounces out of the ground but is subsequently fine.
How to reproduce: Find a company with trailers. Look closely.
Screenshots / Videos

I know they are aware of the bouncing trailers, that has already been stated, not sure about the spinning tires. They are probably buried because the load has been sitting there for so long and spinning waiting to get to another destination. Yes that was a dumb kinda joke. Im out, but im almost positive this is being looked into or at least is known.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

^ Yeah, I figured at least the bouncing was known. It's too obvious. Then I noticed the wheels were spinning. Eerie.

It's also worth pointing out that I got offers expiring in 71582786 h 4 min and 71582786 h 44 min. That's 2^32-132 and 2^32-92 minutes, respectively. The SP/MP time change must've made them underflow, without removing them for some reason. But I already spotted a bug report about that so that's secondary here. Also seemingly harmless although I wonder how long they'll remain on the freight market. Then again, it might counter the issue of the empty freight market. I'll see next time I play.

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived