Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Bus Photos

Trucking Australia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

This our fastest mode of travel in Australia. It's called the O-Bahn and it runs from the City to the Northern suburbs. It is basically a bus on Auto-Pilot.

More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Bahn_Busway

WeydyUJ.png

wow that i would love to have were  i am XD  we have trains but a bus like that that runs auto is just wow . 10/10  thanks for sharing that with us @Trucking Australia really nice 

76561198098873827.png

We've got old and broken buses in Italy! And we don't use them because thy're ALWAYS late (from 5 to 30 mins).

Btw here there are some photos of the buses of Rome and Milan (my city is small, so we don't have public transports).

New buses (Milan):

milano_bus.jpg

And old buses (Milan):

Milano_-_corso_Colombo_-_autobus_ATM_487

New buses (Rome):

atac-autobus-roma-mobilita-trasporti-bus

Old buses (Rome):

image.jpg

I know... In Italy we use too many IVECOs...

(The buses with the dolphin are of Irisbus, a company of IVECO)

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

My local route is typically either a Dart SLF with a Pointer 2 body, a Volvo B7RLE or a Scania OmniLink. I don't have any photos myself but here's some I found online.

17263247811_74d05fee03_b.jpg

18620741878_b2e93a2e72_b.jpg

52984.JPG

The majority of buses now though are Enviro 300 and 400s, Tridents and facelifted B7RLE's.

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

I survived Europoort and all I got was this crappy signature. :kappa:

On 5/16/2016 at 0:38 AM, counterpxl said:

Almost didn't believe you were gonna make a thread about buses but ya did haha ;) 

first-bristol-15a-lrg.jpg

These things are the quietest buses you'll ever hear haha, slowly upgrading the entire city to modern hybrids but still stuck with old smelly ones some places :/ 

HAHAHAHA.... Quietest... These fekkers drown out my headphones when on full.... The older Geminis are quieter than these things!!!

I like the look of this new model though

R33ZjDi.jpg

Today's photo:

This is 3225. It is a single door Custom Coaches 'CB60' with a Scania K280UB engine in it. It is special because it is the shortest bus in our fleet and is the last one remaining in the fleet. We did have 2 others (Numbered 3223& 3224) but they were moved off to our outer-north operations. So this is one very special bus :D 

DDnBwNW.jpg 

6 hours ago, LTZ Suburban said:

HAHAHAHA.... Quietest... These fekkers drown out my headphones when on full.... The older Geminis are quieter than these things!!!

R33ZjDi.jpg

Yeah that new one is so nice but they only run those in the centre of the City and the nicer areas ahaha, not out in the suburbs by me haha

15 hours ago, LTZ Suburban said:

R33ZjDi.jpg

I'm already bored with all these facelift buses in Hong Kong, all the old Dennis Dragons and Volvo Olympian buses are being replaced by either Enviro 500 MMC, Enviro 500 MMC Facelift, or Volvo B9TL with Wright bodywork .Now the total number of Enviro 500 MMC + Enviro 500 MMC Facelift buses is far more than a thousand........

4 hours ago, KillBones said:
Spoiler

We have many Mercs bus in my city:

130105013820815742.jpg

0b7470662fba4c6bfa954c9540b3e01f

Some Volvo's

v7700_ksma67.jpg

And this ugly thing (don't know what it is):

bien-se-renseigner-avant-de-prendre-son-

School bus:

saint-malo.15-cars-de-supporters-de-luss

Oh and this happen next to my house. The result when you drive to fast in a tiny country road... :lol:

saint-malo.bus-au-fosse-vers-saint-coulo

Those are some nice school buses!

This is what i grew up going to school on.

NdyA6m9.jpg

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

^^ First Group spent almost 35million on these Geminis, so wherever you are in the UK, these particular buses will be seen on majority services :) .... But I see they have turned their heads back to the likes of Alexander's Enviro vehicles for their double decker services But sticking with Wrightbus and their Streetlites for their single deck services.

Today's Photo:

There are only a few of these left in Adelaide, they are Mercedes Benz O405NH with a Custom Coaches CB60 Body (This CB60 body on the Mercedes Benz is slightly different to all the others in the fleet)

LY18FAa.jpg

Archived