The SKODA HYBRID Mod by Nolan (v1.1)! One of TruckersMP's FIRST Skoda Mod! [ETS2]

mutlob

VIDEO OF SKODA HYBRID IN ACTION

INTRO

Yo guys! So, I've gotten a lot of compliments on the Skoda that I've been driving around Amsterdam and Rotterdam and a lot of questions on how to do it. I understand that save editing yourself is a bit of a pain to figure out - it took me over an hour to create my Skoda. So, I've decided to make things a bit easier and let you directly use my save-edited Skoda Hybrid!

NOTES ABOUT THE MOD

1. My game has no DLC installed onto it, so it will work on any game.

2. The profile also has a Volvo truck on it. DO NOT EDIT THIS TRUCK, as it holds the files to the Skoda. Editing or selling this truck will render the Skoda unusable - driving the Volvo is also against the TMP rules as it has banned accessories within it (the Skoda engine).

3. You must use the 'Nolan MP' profile in order to use the Skoda Hybrid. This profile comes preloaded with over 99,000,000 Euros and your driver is 10.0, so it should not be an issue.

4. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you allowed to further edit the Skoda in any way. Not in the repair shop, not by save editing. Nothing. You may create a new Skoda by scratch, but you may not use my mod as a base.

5. This mod has been APPROVED by multiple in-game admins, including Burner, KrazyMudkip,  and most importantly has OFFICIALLY been approved by Clarkinator!

6. v1.0 is NO LONGER ALLOWED by Truckers MP rules. You must discontinue use of v1.0 immediately and upgrade to v1.1. Only 6 people downloaded v1.0 in the very short time it was up, but still. Thank you.

7. It is recommended that you copy your control.sii and config.cfg into the new profile save, so you can keep your settings and controls. However, this is not required.

INSTRUCTIONS

To correctly download this car, you must follow the instructions below EXACTLY. Errors may occur if you do otherwise.

1. Download the mod file - the link is below these instructions - named 'SKODA_HYBRID_MOD_by_Nolan_v1.1.zip'.

2. Extract the files from the .zip file. You will find a folder, named '4E6F6C616E204D50'. It is VITAL that you not edit the folder and/or its contents in any way at this point.

3. Go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles, and move the aforementioned folder into Profiles.

4. Launch the game in Multiplayer.

5. Choose the profile named 'Nolan MP'.

6. Voila! You have the Skoda ready to 

Have fun out there, guys! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc., don't hesitate to comment below or PM me!

NOTE FOR USERS, MODERATORS, AND IGAs: THIS MOD HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY APPROVED BY CLARKINATOR.

it looks so weird :P  im so confused  :lol: 

i might just stay with my awesome  volvo fh16  , but it would be nice if scs soft ware can put back the sound  of the engine , the new engine sound is weird  , i was going to have  like a volvo with the awesome scania v8 sound but  there was a mod for that  + it was with a man connected to it :(    i was not to sure of the name  but  it in the mod list for ets2mp  

76561198098873827.png

Because the configurations are saved in the save game. You can make your own hybrid on your own profile though.

3 hours ago, GARDENER said:

it looks so weird :P  im so confused  :lol: 

i might just stay with my awesome  volvo fh16  , but it would be nice if scs soft ware can put back the sound  of the engine , the new engine sound is weird  , i was going to have  like a volvo with the awesome scania v8 sound but  there was a mod for that  + it was with a man connected to it :(    i was not to sure of the name  but  it in the mod list for ets2mp  

You can save edit sound files from any truck onto a truck of your choosing. Check out DJ Lewis' guide to save editing. You can PM me if you need help.

2 hours ago, Sysgen said:

What is this monstrosity,  kill it with fire!!

You'll never see me driving in this.

If I had a police car at my disposal, I wouldn't either. ;)

1 hour ago, Whitelodge said:

Right i guess. Doesn't make sense to me if i am honest.

Since the MP Skoda only works in MP, and since MP does not have a functioning mod manager, I have to do it through a profile save. I am trying and hoping to find another, more efficient way in the future, but this is all I can do now. (The save editing guide is under Guides.)

• Project Manager
Just now, MUTLOB said:

If I had a police car at my disposal, I wouldn't either. ;)

Since the MP Skoda only works in MP, and since MP does not have a functioning mod manager, I have to do it through a profile save. I am trying and hoping to find another, more efficient way in the future, but this is all I can do now.

Did you have the link to the guide for save editing?

As a matter of fact i found the mod online and can drive it in single player as well if that helps?

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

ty MUTLOB did all like forerunner said.ty to him aswell

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Archived