..Meanwhile on EU2

counterpxl

I believe they got stuck too (Picture 1, 2 and 3 needed tows / rescue services)

You need to pity these drivers. (But they drove it into the grass in the first place...) They can't F7.

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

5 hours ago, cyrusj1992 said:

I see this basically everyday in EU2. :lol:

8 hours ago, DJ Double said:

Basically EU2 haha

7 hours ago, Mirrland said:

Best representation of EU2 ever :D 

And I did that on EU2:

Was between Malmo and Trelleborg, my game lagged so badly (for some reason it keeps lagging in that location) that I lost control over my truck and it turned left, when I managed to stop, i was in the ditch on the opposite side of the highway - I got no idea how I didn't hit anyone xD

Reminds me of this driver trying to U-turn. Should of just backed up to allow more space.

That poor International Daycab is taking unnecessary beatings just to haul that container around that street and over the curb.

Come on man, that's just stupid. The equipment is getting torn, differential lock, tires (stretches when you turn especially if it's heavy) and some others that I don't know.

Any driver would know that you should drive couple blocks then come back to tackle this turn with more space. This driver isn't too bright, hopefully he learned his lesson.

4030215307613718s.jpg

^^ I'm sure he did learn his lesson by losing his job.

Really though, if he didn't get fired for that I wouldn't know what to think about the company.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

^^Yeah, Being in the US on a EU server sometimes i get lag nothing close to 15 seconds though. So It happens to the best of us.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived