Only spawning in main garage

counterpxl

Question

So every time I quit the game and re-load it I'll be at my home garage?

There's probably a solution but even with the most updated version of ets2mp I still spawn in my home garage - not useful if I need to be at a convoy in Austria and I turn up in Dover every time I relog.

And help welcome

13 answers to this question

ty, I have done - I just get the 'parked in a safe place for you' after I log in no matter where I leave my truck?

So if I accidentally get kicked for AFK when I relog I get sent to my main garage not load up where I last was...

Edited by counterpxl
Extra info

You have to "g_force_economy_reset "0" " in the console.

The cause of "You have been parked in a safe place" is often due to the economy resetting when you have "g_force_economy_reset "1" ".

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

Do you have this problem also in Singleplayer?

The cause of "You have been parked in a safe place" may appear when the game detects changes or errors in the savegame such as a mod conflict 
If you have mods in the profile try to deactive them, it may solve your problem

76561198125941119.png    

The issue sounds like it's that you have got your g_economy_reset at 1 instead of 0. If you go into your config files and find the reset, change it to 0. Same can be done in-game with the console (if you have it enabled). Just type in the g_economy_reset 0 and it will also fix your issue.