FATAL ERROR

martintvproductions

Question

8 answers to this question

Fatal crashes can happen when your computer has to load too many players (normally >50) at a same time, or someone has illegal mods installed to their vehicles.

Ā 

Please upload your crash log to pastebin, and link it here. Our support team will analyze it and probably solve your problem.

Ā 

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

Ņ‰Ā  PEOPLE'S REPUBLICĀ OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

16 hours ago, Dystopia said:

If it is crashing always , i believe there is something wrong with your pc. But to be sure we need your crash.log as said above.

And you can find it in '' My documents >> ETS2MP >> crash.log'' You can find it in there.

where do you need to upload it?

Ā 

16 hours ago, SprinterFS said:

Fatal crashes can happen when your computer has to load too many players (normally >50) at a same time, or someone has illegal mods installed to their vehicles.

Ā 

Please upload your crash log to pastebin, and link it here. Our support team will analyze it and probably solve your problem.

Ā 

Moved to Help.

I got it .... http://pastebin.com/fhs8SWjdĀ Ā Ā  i upload it on pastebin like you said.... or i can upload here :)