Non- red name driving a police car

KayyJayy:D

In Rotterdam I saw a guy without red names driving a police car. I believe that only administrators (who have red names) can get police cars. I have the screenshot if you need it

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

I don't believe this is the right place for your post.

I understand you wish to be as helpful as possible, but there is an established way of doing things: which should be respected.

This is the correct way to use the report system.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

1 hour ago, cyrusj1992 said:

I don't believe this is the right place for your post.

I understand you wish to be as helpful as possible, but there is an established way of doing things: which should be respected.

This is the correct way to use the report system.

However if I had reported him, because he was an in-game admin, it's probably going to be a false report and I'll get punished for that. Luckily I didn't.

^^ My thoughts exactly. B)

Cant imagine an admin punishing you for not knowing it was an admin you reported.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Just remember that admins can be "undercover" without having a red name. Even then we are able to drive the cars because our accounts have adminrights assigned.

If you are unsure about the fact of a given person really is an admin, send them a private message in which you ask to proof that he is admin. ex: /pm 100 Can you please proof that you are admin by logging in?

And no, we won't ban or kick you for false reporting an admin driving the cars without having a red name. Someone reported me before for that very reason so it happens, but do not have fear for being punished when you are not sure a given person is an admin or a cheater.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

just to let you know,I bought a car and used the police skin when i entered game it kicked me and it said,you are not an admin, CAPISH! :)) so all police cars on mp are admins only

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

^the report wouldn't be false? 

Inaccurate maybe, and sure to be declined, but calling it false sounds wrong to me.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

5 hours ago, Candice said:

just to let you know,I bought a car and used the police skin when i entered game it kicked me and it said,you are not an admin, CAPISH! :)) so all police cars on mp are admins only

Unless someone manages to find an exploit and manages to drive a police car around. It can happen.

The report system isn't that complicated ahah, this is silly :P I doubt there's a way to get around the kick to drive a police car, anyone willing to prove me wrong go ahead haha even if you did people would report you straight away?

if you're seen driving around in a police car, and aren't a team member with sutch privileges, and you don't report the bug,   you're intentionally abusing a bug, witch is a bannable offence acording to the smallish book of rules

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 2 weeks later...

Archived