Fatal Error Unsupported Game version Detected!

sk8chalif

Question

Hello fellow Trucker, I did not play ATS for a while and i wanted to play today. ,So at first i had some updates to do since my Launcher was outdated i went on the website and downloaded the last version that is 1.2.1.1s has the picture show here and my game is also v 1.2.1.1s

7e33e95312.jpg

and installed ATS Multiplayer but then i got some error, I looked around on the forums and found out some solution but nothing worked.

So this is what happened to me

02b3350b22.jpg

e26cb58328.png

So i looked around and found a post about how to downgrading so i try but still does not work

4afa7b10f6.png

I am using None-Opt out of all beta programs, and never try the beta either,

3eda3caeb5.jpg

but what i do not understand is my game version is the one i need,

538fa8b8e3.jpg

i try every version and i still get the first (Fatal Error),

I uninstall  Multiplayer Mod and re-download/re-install Multiplayer Mod again and i even deleted the Multiplayer directory to reinstall all fresh, still does not work. 
This is what i did basically 

Need some help please :P

6 answers to this question

Ya, So i reinstalled the game completely in the same path and now it working, i can launch the Multiplayer, i dunno why i had the error tho, i did not change anything since the release of the game and i played 2 month straight online.

well i guess it's solved, thanks guys for trying to help.