Gaming Photos

rwsender

I noticed I take a lot of screenshots when I'm playing games and never really do anything with them!

Most people here also love their screenshots, a lot better than the ones I can take!

I have set up a Facebook group dedicated to gaming screenshots, gaming news and the occasional gaming video. I am also looking for people to send in their gaming screenshots, with full credit provided if you wish. 

https://www.facebook.com/gamingphotos/

I also asked permission of a community manager before making this post :P

347efbfecf.png

^

It will be photos of any games I can get my hands on(or get sent) They don't need to be overly edited :P I just use the in-game camera and then put a filter on them. It could be a funny screenshot such as 8 billion trucks in the ground at europort :P

Here's a video of me making two screenshots if anyones interested in how it's done. Sorry for the lag and poor quality, new copy of windows so I haven't optimized my render settings yet. 

The video shows everything from finding the scene, making the effects and editing the final piece. Sorry about the black at the end, I was too tired to edit properly last night lmao

If you just want a really quick edit video skip to 3:02 

eaefacd36f632bd000723b9d30fe8e6f.jpg

8aa2b3886846524daaaab7ee7059d8db.png

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• 2 weeks later...

Archived