No job reset after economy reset

minamo99

Question

I'm unable to obtain new jobs in multiplayer from the freight market or quick job list. I've tried a re-install and hard economy resets in the config but nothing. I used to be able to get jobs single player, then drive multiplayer and deliver single player, but when I try that now it says I've ran out of time and i don't get paid for delivering the job, leaving me beyond broke.

Any help would be great.

7 answers to this question

I've looked at the solutions provided there and none of them worked sadly. I really hope I'm either overlooking something or someone has found a more recent solution, since I can't really play like this at the moment. Thanks for all your input.

If none of those work (resetting economy, sleeping etc.) then it could be some sort of bug. 99% of the time those fixes will fix any jobs issue.

The resetting of the economy is what (should be) a guaranteed fix. When you do it and relaunch the game, make sure that a screen saying that "game change detected". Thats how you know that the reset has worked. Just make sure you then close the game and set the 1 back to 0 before relaunching the game.

Hi:

We highly recommend you to make a ticket in http://truckersmp.com/support/ so support team can help you better:

The support help can take a while, we´re having too much work, so please be patient. We will take the ticket as soon as we can.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff