Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Changes to user feedback

truckersmp-logo.png

Hello!

Over the last few weeks, we have had an been flooded with user feedback and it has started to take longer to properly review each message therefore we have decided to change how we deal with user feedback.

To accomplish this goal, we have created a system that users can use to send feedback to our Community and Project Managers. So instead of being largely myself dealing with each piece of feedback, we have increased the team to ensure a quicker response.

We will be dealing with admin complaints and any other feedback that you have for us.

More information can be found here: 

Please note that any ban appeal emails need to include a link to your ban appeal that can be created at http://truckersmp.com/appeals

• Upvote 13

Very good idea, I imagine the few guys who took care of it all are swamped, opening it up to more people will make things go smoother and some not have to wait so long for an answer. Still dont flood the email, if you have a problem send it and be patient. Thanks guys.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

Thanks for the doing this @Clarkinator. I believe this method will help you and the team sort of this type of thing much more efficiently. 

Please note guys to be patient when sending in your feedback and although you may be frustrated with something,  please try to keep it civil. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

1 hour ago, RhysH said:

Spam Protection?

I don't know why you're worried about that, that's the business of us to handle ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@AusomeOllie10 sometimes we need to ask other team members for assistance, and It's very possible that the member won't react direct on the question, so therefore it can happen that some users must wait until the reply is given.

On the other hand we receive a lot of tickets, so it takes time too answer and wait for reply each ticket.

I Emailed someone about a day ago, Still waiting for a response... With a PM, it would have been quicker. :/

You must have a LOT of feedback.

^ Holy Truckeroni. Good luck, and may God help you xD

Edited by Spongebloke
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have there sometimes a suggestion. there are now times in any game any idiots who always other people have to make the game bad.
what is noticed because although always play admis there but you never know how many because there is no list where you can see who is just as
my suggestion:

if have player problems and multiple reports on the street and no more.
can they see from an admin list because the is and can I can ask for help to solve the situation quickly.

should not be a criticism you do a good job but there would be something which could some up many gamblers help meaningful.
I see something like that every day, but also can not make much except write that they should stop and aud regulate notes times does not go times

MFG

PS: very often watch on country roads near Rotterdam; mannheim, Paris and a lot to the city of Vienna

@Vidoc811 

Hi there,

We don't want players unecessary contacting administrators, that is one of the reasons we don't have a system like that implemented, you can report perpetrators via web reports or in-game. Please note that admins can only act on what they see.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.