Changes to user feedback

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@FernandoCR has a point. If the trolls got their own server when they get banned then none would be worried about a ban as they could still play on the BAN server.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

4 hours ago, MatiOjaV said:

i just wanted to tell that u should do one server for these who are banned so they can still play but with some speed limits or smth that

I think that's really a bad idea.

Who has a ban should learn the lesson and take the consequences.

Besides, who knows what will happen this Sarver? At the end of another bring down all servers because of it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just an idea but wouldn't some kind of wiki knowledge base such as the one at OpenTTD (see here for example) be a better idea than an email address?

Surely you guys must get the same question more than once which could be searched first on a wiki knowledge database?

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, this is a very useful step for every site because replys or feedbacks are important to improve the site. It's also good to see how the players and visitor of your site like the admins or other one's. Then you can chose the best :)

Best regards,

Dani15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...