What am I to do?

golddigger721

What am I to do to stay out of trouble when.... I'm in my truck at a shop getting some repairs while under a load and 3 cars spawn in and tell me to leave because I'm taking up too much room in the shop while their driving in circles? To keep any kind of peace I left the shop so I would not get ban for even saying anything to the people who don't want to drive a truck on a trucking game. I went to another shop and on my way there a pilot car passed me and turned around to follow me to the shop. I did my repairs and saw he was still waiting. I left the shop without saying anything to deal with the run I had. He followed me everywhere. I asked him why he was following me, He said on text "IDK" I told him "I would appreciate it if he did not follow me so I can play the game by myself" He would not stop following me. I did report him. But even when I was bob-tailing down the road he was still there. So after a short wile I had to quick travel to a terminal to get away from him. So I left the server.  How are we to deal with cars not respecting trucks on a trucking game. It's not the cars mod itself, It could be good if used properly but, so far it's not so in that terms.... It's not really a car game either. And those people telling me and other truckers to play on a different server is not fair or cool at all. The game and server are made for trucking simulation. Not for people in cars to take over and make the trucks move out of their way or go someplace else. Like I said before I'm willing to give the mod some time to see how it fairs out but, I'm seeing no improvements. And I don't want to get kicked, ban or moved someplace else because of the car mod.

Make sure you record gameplay and report players breaking the rules on our website: http://truckersmp.com/reports/create

Don't let players ruin your experience, that would be a shame!

The cars are very popular right now because they are new, the hype will fade out in a few days when people are getting bored of driving a car or being banned for abusing the cars.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@scarface0359 lol i my self get tired of rec i use plays tv to rec  but i haven't done much XD  it  just boring to  do it all the time , im not sure about  you  but  because your a admin do you have to rec all the time when you play ets2mp or atsmp ?  

screen shots are  ok  that no problem for me but recording is a big issue for me :P Australia internet  is not the best speed when  it come to  uploading  

76561198098873827.png

In my opinion: Treat them as any other player with a vehicle... if they are trolling you then you just report them and carry on.. if they ram you - grab video evidence so that you can hold solid proof of their immature behaviour and I am sure the Administration will take measures to shut down those poor excuses of players.
I personally like the idea of the cars because it adds traffic, yeah kids are gonna think they're the Police or just because they own a car, they develop some sort of superiority complex... but let the Admins show up and watch them teach those silly people how inferior they really are. :P
I regret that you had to bare these sorts of people and would like to reassure you that in the future - the hype will die down and people will eventually go back to their trucks and maybe drive the car once in a while.

Sometimes the cars like to drive around with a truck. If he wasnt hurting anything I dont see the problem. For me it plays out like the movie Black Dog where there is a car traveling with the truck for the whole ride. its nice if hes not ramming you or anything I would just enjoy that you had a peaceful driver with you.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

Yea, if I'm behind a truck it's because I'm bored or don't feel like passing, but I'll never annoy like what's described in the op... If I was following out of boredom and anyone told me to leave them alone I'd take the next junction out regardless where it goes.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^Take the next 4 right turns pls

Anyway, only the administrators can order you to move out of certain area (and that's really rarely done, usually in case of events). Anyone else can ASK you to move, but cannot force you to do so if you refuse* .

(* that doesn't make you innocent if you are blocking the road and refuse to move away)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived