The Europoort Experience (video)

Darth Wazawai

OBS for recording

Adobe Premiere CS6 for editing

Handbrake for secondary/compression encoding for uploading.

If I had the accessible upload speeds I would of uploaded the full 17gb file. But had to compress it to 8.5% of the file size, which is why it's at times hard to see names esp in the user list.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Yea it's the one, my max up is 100 kbps... That's why 17 gb is not a logical upload let alone 2 GB...

I've been planning on upping my speed but works as unpredictable as rollercoaster tycoon where you can have the ride still running (after the train leaves the station) and making a coaster bug... Else I'd have a faster speed...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Lol so many bans xD

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived