Pilots cars

tigersager

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi,

The cars (expect from the police car) are just normal vehicles that any players can use. The Pilot cars are specifically intended to be used by Convoy Control in convoys. 

You can get a car for yourself from any truck dealer.

You cannot get any money from them no, as you're not allowed to carry any trailers with the cars and therefore you cannot take any jobs with it.

one strange thing  that  i see and  i want to know  if this is allowed  

ok so with the pilot cars  im seeing a small convoy 1  user + a  pilot driver  is that still counted as a convoy ? also im seeing were people are assisting  other players  using the pilot car  to direct them to the destination  < lol i never thought  this is allowed or  not .

76561198098873827.png

17 hours ago, DJ Double said:

you can try and make some money out of them but I doubt that you will get very far.

I believe ban appeals section is far enough :P

1 hour ago, GARDENER said:

also im seeing were people are assisting  other players  using the pilot car  to direct them to the destination

IMO that's fine as long as they don't mess up or bother other players or don't cause chaos

• Upvote 2