Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reckless car driving

Rakib_007

ok....Adding cars has been a good update.it makes the world look more lively than ever.But unfortunately it has also added misery to the truckers. Reckless car drivers often smash into truck at high speed. Specially in a single narrow two-way route,this is occurring so frequently. Just imagine you are delivering a cargo from England to Austria and just few miles away from  your destination,you got rammed by a high speed car causing all your hard work to go in vain.This happened to me so many times.Today a car rammed me , so i rammed him back in frustration. Result i got banned for 7 days. So what i am pointing out is that admins should be strict on car drivers. Any drivers found smashing into trucks losing control should heavily be punished.In fact it would be nice if admin can seize the reckless player cars permanently :D 

Although I understand your rant, because you rammed him, you then became as wrongs him.  Never fight reckless behavior with the same behavior because it makes you as wrong as the offender. Next time report then and an IGA will handle it. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

8 minutes ago, Rakib_007 said:

ok....Adding cars has been a good update.it makes the world look more lively than ever.But unfortunately it has also added misery to the truckers. Reckless car drivers often smash into truck at high speed. Specially in a single narrow two-way route,this is occurring so frequently. Just imagine you are delivering a cargo from England to Austria and just few miles away from  your destination,you got rammed by a high speed car causing all your hard work to go in vain.This happened to me so many times.Today a car rammed me , so i rammed him back in frustration. Result i got banned for 7 days. So what i am pointing out is that admins should be strict on car drivers. Any drivers found smashing into trucks losing control should heavily be punished.In fact it would be nice if admin can seize the reckless player cars permanently :D 

I understand your frustration for sure. I have the very same concerns but, Littlefoot_22 is correct and I totally agree. Don't ram them back. Report them (Car or Truck) Give it some time and let the admins handle it. Ramming them back is just making the trucks just as bad as the car driver that hit the truck. I would make a ban appeal on your 7 day ban and explain in truth what happened and that it will not happen again. I hope your appeal comes about quickly. Good Luck!

3 minutes ago, littlefoot_22 said:

Although I understand your rant, because you rammed him, you then became as wrongs him.  Never fight reckless behavior with the same behavior because it makes you as wrong as the offender. Next time report then and an IGA will handle it. 

i don't want to . but today i vented out all my frustration that gathered in my mind over the past few days. And i regret it ... shouldn't have done that . But its hard to keep your cool if you keep getting screwed over and over

^ Have you tried appealing your ban? I think how you can now calmly recount how everything went down, the IGAs might lessen the sentence, especially if it's your first offense, but I'm not at all speaking for them. Just a suggestion. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

^

it is my first offense, As a matter of fact this is my first ever ban received from any online game.i play COD ,BF,CS GO,GTA  and never ever got any ban but now here i am... got a ban for losing my cool . btw i reckon admins can lift the ban for first timer and give them a second chance .. just saying 

the thing that you should never do with a troll is react to them, reacting not only makes them more likely to keep trolling you, but also gives them usable evidence to put against you. Many times over the last week or so I've wanted to lose my rag both in game with people who drive like they are the only ones on the road and a few people on here (not naming any names) but the best thing to do is to ignore their stupidity, record and report it if you feel justified and keep on trucking.

I mean yesterday I had a guy who bumped into me in San Fran, I asking him why, he just drove off, ran 2 red lights and then proceeded to trundle along up the Oakland bridge, I caught up with him, passed him and got a good 200M ahead of him before I slowed myself to do my normal eco driving, he then shot past me, slammed the brakes and tried to wreck me, then took off again and disappeared, I kept on driving like nothings going on, next thing I knew as I was passing Fresno, he appears in a Pete 579 (with a trailer somehow) and starts trying to get in front of me to brake check me again, the only way I stopped him was by switching gears and keeping enough speed to stay ahead of him by a nose, being mindful of other drivers and the road layout, fortunately he overshot the same exit I took so I was able to get away, but I didn't retaliate to him hitting me or anything, the only thing I did was stay ahead of him enough to avoid being wrecked, even though I was doing 90MPH when my normal interstate max is 65 for fuel saving..

So word of advice, no matter what they do and how angry you get, its better to say and do stuff IRL to calm yourself than it is to lose your rag in game and get yourself banned.

^^^ i regret losing my cool.This is the first ever ban i received from any online game.if only admin could understand out of how much frustration,i was forced to ram him back.  it's hard to keep your cool when 1400 km-drive cargo get wrecked by the trolls miles away from destination. I dont use any hack or something for xp or money. All them are hard earned by spending hours into the game. So it hurts if your hard work goes in vain because of some trolls :( 

^the thing is, if you've never been banned before, no matter how much grief you get, then you should know better than to retaliate and give them the opportunity to report you, hell, I always find the best solution to the issue, no matter how frustrated you are is to swear in Real Life, not in game, just park up nice and quiet and count to 10 swearing before continuing, hell, I've been on a 1100Mile Journey in ETS2MP and got within 50 miles of my destination and got trolled, next job I took, I got trolled the whole way, all I did was quit the game and calm down instead of raging at people, you should know better than to retaliate in game, you're just the same as they are then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived