(Poll) What is your best truck brand?

Hayal_Israeli

(Poll) What is your best truck brand?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favourite truck brand? - Share also your favourite truck model!

• DAF
    • IVECO
    • MAN
    • MERCEDES - BENZ
    • RENAULT
    • SCANIA
    • VOLVO

Well, I don´t have "favourite truck brand", I like all of them, But if I have to choose, I would stay with Volvo

Howeber, my favourite EU truck is Daf XF, followed by the Mercedes MP4 and Volvo FH16 :)

My Favourite US truck is the Kenworth T800 <3

índice.jpg

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

For European trucks, I'm going with Volvo because of brand loyalty.

However, on the American side, my favourite consist of the following:

Western 5700, Mack Pinnicle Axle backwards, VNL series, Peterbilt 587, Freightliner Columbia.

So yeah, I can't decide where my brand loyalty lies but I think I would lie between Volvo and Mack.

4030215307613718s.jpg

On May 8, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Sunort said:

Well, I don´t have "favourite truck brand", I like all of them, But if I have to choose, I would stay with Volvo

Howeber, my favourite EU truck is Daf XF, followed by the Mercedes MP4 and Volvo FH16 :)

índice.jpg

Good choice. That is one of the most iconic Kenworth trucks. I think that model has been still in production rivalling the FLD. 

4030215307613718s.jpg

On 5/8/2016 at 8:51 PM, Sunort said:

índice.jpg

I saw one yesterday and wow do they look badass! One of my highlights of my week, alongside a classic Mercedes W153 i saw.

My personal favourite has to be MAN, mostly because they're a very common sight with petroleum companies in my country. Also I like the steering wheel position compared in-game to other trucks. I really feel like I'm driving a truck with the steering wheel tilted forwards, compared to Scania and Volvo

bN1fe9S.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived