drivers outside of boundries in elko

Son_of_a_Trucker

Exiting map boundaries - Kick / Ban
It is forbidden to drive outside of the map boundaries, including spots inaccessible by normal driving, unless the player is an official In-Game Admin or anything similar

If you haven't already, I would report these users. Unfortunately, you can only make out one name from that screenshot linked, good news is he/she is the only user on Steam with that username making it easier to nab their Steam 64 :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

@atejunas why do they need to go outside of the boundaries ? is the world not big enough ?  SCS blocked the roads for a reason, so is for your safety on not driving though and ended up in a black hole, and fall down through the map.

also this behavior as oohh look at me i'm outside the boundaries can be see as trolling.

Ever heard of Easter Eggs? The only way to find most of them is to go outside "normal" game parameters. Be it going around, over, under, or even through something. Programmers put them in many games in hard to reach places for people to find. I guess you would think it wrong to use the warp zones that were in the Mario Bros. games? Normal driving in a driving game is, in my opinion: if you can drive there, you can be there. I will report anyone that is damaging or blocking me or other players. I don't report off-road or shoulder-passing as long as they don't cause me or others damage. I have seen many people off the map. I even found a short-cut. It's not much of a short-cut, but it's there.

Im not going to lie, I've had a couple issues in the new car which resulted in me flying over a guard rail on a overpass and ending up on a crushed shipping container but i agree we should not cross the designated boundaries for it simply isnt allowed in MP and since that is a rule we should abide by it for the better good of the community. If I managed to cross the boundary i teleport to the nearest repair station ASAP. Now as for the unmapped roads idk i know there are some standard ones unmapped in ets2.

SkyHawk024_zpss49x5lcs.png

Archived