Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Should Cars be forbidden at Rotterdam and Europort?

ni6k.st

I am for a plugin that kicks Cars that are driving at Rotterdam/Europort because it lags and the most are just ramming..

My advice is that Cars are forbidden at this location (Picture)

I love the cars really but when you are with your truck on the road in Rotterdam they just annoy

Screenshot_1.png

^^ Rule no longer exists.

Cars are in fact allowed and it has been mentioned that there is no plan on reapplying the rule.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Cars are not forbidden from europort. There was a rule change. They cant be useless traffic.

There are multiple of these posts and its been rejected. The rule was just changed.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

I am aware that Clarkinator has lifted the rule on cars at europoort, but I personally DO think that they should be banned. They are useless traffic. Why can't they go somewhere else? Like Bratislavia or somewhere where literally nobody goes? I avoid EP if I can, even if I am in a truck. Because to me, even if you have a trailer, it is pointless traffic to go through EP when there is Calais, or IJmuden. I know this is not trackable, but I definitely think they should be banned!

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

I highly doubt there will be a "plugin" to automatically kick the cars, and even if it were possible - cars are now allowed at EP now anyway. If you don't want to drive with cars, EU1 doesn't allow them so it's just trucks. As @The Imaginative Lad mentioned above, there are rules for useless traffic in popular areas, so if there are cars just driving up and down the area you highlighted in the image, they will be kicked/banned. Personally I don't mind cars driving in Rotterdam/EP as long as they're not driving around there for a prolonged amount of time.

13 hours ago, cyrusj1992 said:

^^ Rule no longer exists.

Cars are in fact allowed and it has been mentioned that there is no plan on reapplying the rule.

How sure are you? Could you provide a link or something to a post to confirm this? 

This is the blog from the Truckersmp stating the rules and regulations of the cars in MP, the 3rd rule is about cars in EP and is regarded as ''Useless Traffic''.

P.s if your not sure or know of a rule(s)/regulation(s) check out the post and make sure so you don't get a kick or ban by accident. ;)

LInk (to Car Post): http://truckersmp.com/en_US/blog/12

Cars are quite annoying, but if you hate them just go #EU1 server...

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

42 minutes ago, Benny080898 said:

How sure are you? Could you provide a link or something to a post to confirm this? 

This is the blog from the Truckersmp stating the rules and regulations of the cars in MP, the 3rd rule is about cars in EP and is regarded as ''Useless Traffic''.

P.s if your not sure or know of a rule(s)/regulation(s) check out the post and make sure so you don't get a kick or ban by accident. ;)

LInk (to Car Post): http://truckersmp.com/en_US/blog/12

I can confirm that cars are allowed at EP; but the useless traffic rule is still applicable to both Cars and Trucks at EP.

Link to post; 

Can someone define useless traffic then please so we all know where that rule stands to me 

any car is useless traffic because they do nothing but drive around and become a complete a complete nuisance they either drive alongside you, tailgate you or pull in front then slam there breaks on. Cars are useless then as they can't take loads Hereford making them useless in game and should be banned from Europort 

spacer.png

If you drive to europoort without taking the ferry, but just turn arround, and head back again towards rotterdam,  you're useless traffic...

that should be simple anough an explanation of that rule

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

21 hours ago, ni6k.st said:

Sou a favor de um plugin que chuta Carros que estão dirigindo em Rotterdam / Europort porque ele fica e mais estão apenas forçando ..

Meu conselho é que os carros são proibidos neste local (Imagem)

Eu amo os carros realmente, mas quando você está com o seu caminhão na estrada em Rotterdam eles só incomodam

Screenshot_1.png

Também acho,tenho a mesma ideia que você,porém nessas areas,eles atrapalham muito o tráfego de caminhões,e sem contar que a maioria não respeita nós.

Discordo em parte cara,carros são inúteis até um certo ponto,o qual é,quando há comboios,sempre boa parte dos players,desejavam ter veículos pequenos para fazer escolta,igual na vida,isso é simulação,e não somente caminhões como havia,e sim,a players ''inúteis'' que não respeitam o tráfego de caminhões que é prioridade em geral.

19 minutes ago, Puglover89 said:

alguém pode definir tráfego inútil, por favor, isso todos nós sabemos onde essa regra significa para mim 

qualquer carro é o tráfego inútil, porque eles não fazem nada, mas conduzir ao redor e se tornar um um incômodo completa completa que quer conduzir ao seu lado, bagageira você ou puxar na frente, em seguida, bater lá quebra diante. Carros são inúteis, em seguida, como eles não podem levar cargas Hereford tornando-os inúteis em jogo e deve ser banido do Europort 

8 hours ago, Cowz4Sale said:

Está bem. Eu realmente não vejo uma razão para proibir todos os carros a partir de Roterdão e EP porque alguns realmente quer viajar para o Reino Unido, eles podem querer explorar um pouco e algumas pessoas em Rotterdam como me conduzir pelas regras. Não seria justo para a maioria de nós.

Também concordo,isso se aplica,para aqueles que queiram descobrir o mapa todo,como lá pra Scandinávia,onde as ruas são estreitas.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived