Only 200/2000 Player Online ?

Coffejunky

Hello !

I began to play ATS MP for two days and ive seen the Videos and there ist mucht Player online but when i Gi on MP then only 200 Players are Online 

why?

Is the Game soon Not more interresting or can i hope for more Players Please Help!

Ja ich kann leider nicht so gut Englisch aber wiedo sollte ich es denn auf anderen Servern Versuchen wo weniger Spieler sind als auf dem wo ich gerade bin?

Dann sind ja noch weniger Spieler online nicht?

Ich will ja nur auf einem Server Spielen wo man auch mal im Stau steht und nicht immer alleine ist!

Mich wundert es weil ja das Spiel gerade erst neu herausgekommen ist !

Da sollte doch meines Wissens mehr los sein oder?

You can use the Europe 2 server which is almost always full due to the cars being added. (By the way I only speak basic German, otherwise I'm using a translator :P)

Sie können die Europa-2-Server verwenden, die aufgrund der Autos hinzugefügt fast immer voll ist. (Durch die Art und Weise spreche ich nur Grundkenntnisse in Deutsch, ansonsten bin ich mit einem Übersetzer :P)

(To moderator: Perhaps a move to the German discussion?)

^Well, it accurately depicts the terrain of the region depicted. 
  Not being from the area, its likely not interesting just like if someone made a Australian TS as someone suggested, some of us might find it dreary and boring as I believe quite a lot of it is just "dusted grass" ;)

Wait for the NW DLCs if they ever show. Its green and hilly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived