Ets2mp Pictures

TheSim

Firstly, I don't think this belongs in the company section as I am the only person who has the permission to  upload photos for this site.

My Site is: http://ets2mppics.tk/   

There is a contact form if you want your picture uploaded but a watermark will be placed on it unless you do not want one

Untitled.jpg.a0d82afc650acd9282cfab5b0020f7ee.jpg

Hey,

Your pics are awesome but what I would suggest is raise the brightness just a tad on the night time pictures and darken the day time ones. Also use F3 to disable the navigator. It will help bring out better professionalism into your pictures.

Other than those two, I can really see you become a big part in the ETS2 MP photography community.

Oooh  nice idea :) I like it

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

Archived