[ARCHIVED] Guide to Making Hybrid Trucks/Cars

could this come under 

• Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

?

On 2016-05-18 at 11:21 PM, Jrsydevil said:

I have a question to ask, so I recently got permanently banned for having a Skoda car with a truck engine.. My Skoda car has the following, truck tires in the rear, small wheels in the front, and the SOUND of a truck engine, not the ACTUAL truck engine, it has the regular Skoda engine. So far it's been about 2 days since I been banned, I'm just really annoyed that I have to go through this just because my car sounded like a Scania.  <_<

What do you guys think about this? Is this illegal?

It is also VERY loud and annoying the way people put TRUCK engine sounds on a CAR

SHeDTix.png

I just cant get this to work, i have followed all the steps, but my Skoda is still the same color that i bought it with. Im pretty noob at this so i just repainted my Scania R which was the example truck in teh guide, and copied and pasted all those lines of text, into the Skoda part. But it doesnt work for me, for some reason. I followed the guide 100%. Save format 2, Copy Scania R paint job to Skoda, and save the game.sii and put it back in the profile document. Can i get some help here?

And also, would you mind expanding the guide so we can learn how to change the wheels/tires and lightbars because "doing the same as with the paint" is  not a very informative answer to us beginners here ;)

/ ErikWinqvist

On 23/5/2016 at 10:38 AM, scarface0359 said:

Important update about hybrid cars: 

Small question about that, would swapping that metalic blue color from the 2014 Actros to the Skoda considered excessive save editing? I kinda like the color and i'm unable to reproduce it correctly with the default options.

PinKPanther1020.png

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone attempted to put for example side skirts that are only available for a 4x2 setup to a 6x2 setup? On the daf xf they should technically fit but after copying the sideskirt lines in the game.sii from my 4x2 onto my similar 6x2 the save "corrupts". Am i doing something wrong or is this not even possible? Or has anyone even tried this or something similar?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...