[ARCHIVED] Guide to Making Hybrid Trucks/Cars

^ You would do the same as the previous process.

You add the paint to a truck that you have in your garage and then transfer the paint files from that truck to the Skoda.

Edited by [SFH] DJ Lewis

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Sorry, I didn't see your message. :)

You need to add the lightbar with beacons and lights on a truck and then transfer the files from the truck to the car just like you would with the paint. :D

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

@DMGangster in the accessory data for the light bar you need to use the 'slot_name: ' and 'slot_hookup:'

an example of VolvoFHfreak's truck:

Spoiler

vehicle_addon_accessory : _nameless.071D.C488 {

slot_name: 7

slot_name[0]: slot_6

slot_name[1]: slot_4

slot_name[2]: slot_2

slot_name[3]: slot_0

slot_name[4]: slot_1

slot_name[5]: slot_3

slot_name[6]: slot_5

slot_hookup: 7

slot_hookup[0]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

slot_hookup[1]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

slot_hookup[2]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

slot_hookup[3]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

slot_hookup[4]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

slot_hookup[5]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

slot_hookup[6]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"

wear: 0

data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16_2012/accessory/b_grill/shape2.sii"

}

The first of each of those lines is a count, the others are the name or id's ,of the point/accessory. the number inside the [ ] is an index starting from 0. the only way I know to find out the slot names for a bar are to open a save file that has a bar with accessories on it and see what the names are. the hookup names can be found in the def files for 'addon_hookups'.

@[SFH] DJ Lewis add this to the main post if you want.

On 5/6/2016 at 7:40 PM, [SFH] DJ Lewis said:

Hehe no problem! That's the exact same reason I made this so then when people ask me, I can just direct them to this. xD

hey Lewis i need some help on customizing the wheels. how did u get the dragster wheelss. and is it possible to use other kind of edits in ats online. like parts on the skoda. but all i really want is the dragsterr

9 hours ago, Trucked_-Gurlzz said:

hey Lewis i need some help on customizing the wheels. how did u get the dragster wheelss. and is it possible to use other kind of edits in ats online. like parts on the skoda. but all i really want is the dragsterr

To get the wheels, you just need to take the wheels off your truck and put them on the car. Just like you would when putting a paint from a truck onto a car. Also, you can make edits in ATS too. Just follow the exact same method you use in ETS2.