Doubt About Harassment on Report

Mike Dragon

Question

Hi all.

I have a quick question regarding the following rule:

Bullying/Harrassment - Ban

Leaving abusive comments on report videos and otherwise continually harrassing users.

Yesterday I filed a report against someone and the person got banned (3 months due to history) and this morning I found a comment on the report video I sent as evidence calling me an idiot. I am pretty sure it's from the same person I got banned. Forgive my ignorance but my question is... Can/should I file another report? If so, can/should I file the report against the ID I believe is the one whose said comment belongs to?

5YamSMT.png

Would this sort of thing qualify for a new report?

P.S: For reference, this is related to the report #17401.

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

8 answers to this question

@jukeboxknox 

You see, although that is true that you may find several people by searching up that profile, the report video is set to Unlisted and the only people who have access to it are me, the admins who can access my report and the person who I reported (because the link is available to him on the "reason for ban"). That's one of the reasons I believe it is the same person. Besides, his Steam name and TruckersMP are both different.

@TruCkDr1V3r  

Thanks man! I'll do that. :)

@All

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^ anyone can see the video when the user gets banned, its usually put as a reason why they are banned unless im mistaken. Any ways  the user in question has the same name and profile pic for steam.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

^

AdBlue on Steam, FLATRON on TruckersMP and -supposedely- DJ Forest on YouTube. Regardless, it's already being dealt with.

Edited by Mike Dragon

GP53e75.jpg