"Sorry, you're not a police officer!" ERROR

Robert Downey JUNIOR

Do you have same problem?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have same problem?

• Yes, I'm following this post.
    • No, *uck your *ucking post (duck, ducking).

Question

Hello, I have a problem.

I bought a car with the new update and I tried to drive it in people but I kicked from the server.

"You were kicked from the game. Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Sorry, you're not a police officer!"

I checked my car after this though I know I did not buy any police thing for my car. Guess what: I did not see any police thing in my car!

I know I can't use my new car with police skin or another police or pilot thing.

But as I said: My car is all clear. There is no police accessory or something like that *uck (duck).

(My English can be bad because of I'm a Turkish man. So if I made a mistake, please ignore it.)

7 answers to this question

You can only drive the car on Freeroam servers like EU2 and US1. However. You can not use any police lights or paint. That is only for admins. Remove the Police Paint and lights then re-log. 

If you say like above you don't have an accessory. Try to buy the car again and see what it says. 

Edited by Blazie

Sell the current car. Then buy it again. Dont change nothing. Becuase if you even have the police skin or the sirens/beacons on you will get kicked. Make sure that your playing on EU2 or on another server what is not EU1

Still trying to figure out how to change my display name. Hmmm....

2 minutes ago, Blazie said:

You can only drive the car on Freeroam servers like EU2 and US1. However. You can not use any police lights or paint. That is only for admins. Remove the Police Paint and lights then re-log. 

If you say like above you don't have an accessory. Try to buy the car again and see what it says. 

I know I can't use them and I know I can use the car only in freeroam servers.

I didn't do any wrong thing. My car is blue and there is no police or pilot accesory. Just a blue car.