Favourite Scenery in ETS2MP

counterpxl

Just now, Fatal said:

I think @MrCreeper means Groningen, The road from Amsterdam so different from any other area. In Vanillia map this is my favorite area bar the Alps route. Then in Scandi all the road from Oslo leading to the 3 western cities. Beautiful roads.

I really need to get the two addons, what's the eastern one like?

2 minutes ago, TheGamingFouR said:

This Place... Just because 

dc6a85d6b17e9a8a68ebf47f101f5f0d.jpg

20160504175535_1.jpg

Ooooooooh that's purty... I'm currently on a mission around the edge of Europe going to every city I haven't visited yet, great fun hahah no stress or time limit.

7 minutes ago, counterpxl said:

I really need to get the two addons, what's the eastern one like?

Eastern one is more detailed than areas such as Germany and UK. It has some great spots. I prefer Scandinavia though. It's even more complex and detailed. You'll love driving there, because those roads are like art. Norway has a lot of mountains and fells so many tunnels, bridges and turns along the way.

Going East:

00000000001666E1.jpg

Scandinavia, somewhere in Sweden:

000000000012C410.jpg

Ready to go!

I got a rank:

1. Calais - Duisburg / Dortmund

2. Hull - Manchester

3. Brussel - Rotterdam - EP / Amsterdam

4. Malmo - Esbjerg

5. Esbjerg - Aalborg

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

7 minutes ago, SprinterFS said:

I got a rank:

1. Calais - Duisburg / Dortmund

2. Hull - Manchester

3. Brussel - Rotterdam - EP / Amsterdam

4. Malmo - Esbjerg

5. Esbjerg - Aalborg

That's a pretty good list haha

3 minutes ago, Alex [ITA] said:

Road from Calais to Düsseldorf.

Just because it isn't motorway and there are a lot of players on that piece of road.

And yeah sometimes you don't see anyone for 10 minutes+, until you reach a town or city.

My favorite is between Oslo and Bergen :o  BEAUTIFUL!

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

Scandinavia

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

1. EP-Rotterdam cos ppl are there

2. Goteborg-Uppsala cos the amount of hidden roads they have is alot :x

3. Paris-Milano cos i find most of the overspeeding ppl there. (EU2 ofc)

4. Poznan-Gdansk its really peacefull o.o

5. Frankfurt-Berlin cos well its balanced between chaos and peace, As i start moving up from heart of europe it gets quieter and better.

The first time i drove to the going east area  was amazed! It was much flater and instead of just forests there were some farms and such. But scandinavia area is esaly my favorite, just feel denmark was a little bit skipped over tho.

I took a pill in ibiza                                

12 minutes ago, Scandinavian said:

The first time i drove to the going east area  was amazed! It was much flater and instead of just forests there were some farms and such. But scandinavia area is esaly my favorite, just feel denmark was a little bit skipped over tho.

I know what you mean about Denmark but yeah, I've been driving around Sweden all day, those extra ports are useful too! The DK-SWE bridges are awesomeeeeeee

Archived