Interested in being Police Officer? Read this!

KrazyMudkip

You can't

The Police Car in the game is restricted, and will be always restricted, to Admins only, No magical "Police Officer" rank.

so stop making all these threads about

"how do I be cop"

"how do I get cop car"

"I want to apply for police"

apply for forum moderator then work your way up, and through time, you might become an in-game admin, then you can see what admins do.

hardly drive it.

and instead, do our job.

then you will be making this thread in the future

the end

no police for you

this was such clickbait

spacer.png

I am really glad an IGA posted this man, I mean seriously. Do the work to become a moderator first instead of making duplicates about using police accessories.  Being an IGA is not a privilege,  it's a responsibility to ensure that MP is ran in a professional manner.  To be completely honest,  the more people post these threads about the cars are the least likely they are to get to that point. 

Patience is key guys :)

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

^ Lol, I did enjoy how he mimicked the usually horrible grammar that those topics show up with, but what's worse is he actually cleaned it up in comparison to the genuine threads...

I mean, I'm not trying to sound high and mighty because I'm far from...I'm quite unintelligent if I'm honest...but what are they teaching kids in school now-a-days? How come hardly anyone on the internet can type legible sentences? At first I thought I was being narrow-minded and reminded myself that English isn't everyone's native language so that might account for tons of it, and you couldn't begrudge the person, because let's see me spell something in a different language...but then horror gripped me as I realized it's everywhere, even in areas where English is the natural language! 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

17 minutes ago, Zomb Lee said:

^ Lol, I did enjoy how he mimicked the usually horrible grammar that those topics show up with, but what's worse is he actually cleaned it up in comparison to the genuine threads...

I mean, I'm not trying to sound high and mighty because I'm far from...I'm quite unintelligent if I'm honest...but what are they teaching kids in school now-a-days? How come hardly anyone on the internet can type legible sentences? At first I thought I was being narrow-minded and reminded myself that English isn't everyone's native language so that might account for tons of it, and you couldn't begrudge the person, because let's see me spell something in a different language...but then horror gripped me as I realized it's everywhere, even in areas where English is the natural language! 

English isn't my native language which might be the reason I want to write sentences that are understandable. I also believe in "I see you the way you type."

Ready to go!

@JohnQShepard I see so many requests for taxi cab skins...lol...too bad there aren't passengers or hitch hikers in the game.  Makes me think though. That would be a fun addition to the MP mod. Cargo labeled as "Passengers" only available to cars. When you select the job, you have to go to some NCZ (not a loading dock for trucks, but maybe somewhere different like a bus stop or hotel) and pick up the "job". Maybe the attach trailer process could be done but instead it puts a person character model into the backseat or something. And then you just drive them to whatever city they are going to. The further away it is, the more money you earn just like the truck cargoes in game, but in this case, that would represent the fare being collected. 

Too bad this would require adding files, so it wouldn't be possible. Although, I'm pretty sure they added files when they incorporated the WinterMod into ETS 2 MP. 

EDIT: Having passenger areas would make Coach Buses a thing too. There's some pretty big bus stop areas in ETS 2 that could be made NCZs for Buses to pick up passenger jobs. 

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

@McNair ^ That looks like the admins on any given day around EP lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived