Change Car Mirror FOV

Suggestion Name:
Change Car Mirror FOV

Suggestion Description:
Changing the car mirror FOV so that you can see much easier.

Any example images:

lmD5Mnr.gif

Why should it be added?:

The current FOV is really big, despite the fact that it's a car. It's some times hard to see someone behind you even at high resolution and graphics.

Edited by Aurora
  • Upvote 4

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

I don't see the problem with the currently FOV of the windows. I can see behind me just fine using the wing mirrors. However, I do understand what you mean, I think it would be better if only the rear view mirror was changed :).

Matthew Prestwood,

Freelance Website Developer

matthewstridgen.co.uk

1 hour ago, TheGamingFouR said:

I don't see the problem with the currently FOV of the windows. I can see behind me just fine using the wing mirrors. However, I do understand what you mean, I think it would be better if only the rear view mirror was changed :).

Do you even drive in real life ? Lol

Didnt mean to offend you, but this current mirroring is wrong. Yes you can see all the seats behind you, and even your seat. We should be able to see back window.

+1

1 minute ago, SmoothPie said:

Do you even drive in real life ? Lol

Didnt mean to offend you, but this current mirroring is wrong. Yes you can see all the seats behind you, and even your seat. We should be able to see back window.

+1

Soz, Let me rephrase my sentences. 

1 hour ago, TheGamingFouR said:

I don't see the problem with the current FOV of the wing mirrors. I can see behind me just fine using the wing mirrors. However, I do understand what you mean, I think it would be better if only the rear view mirror was changed :).

Matthew Prestwood,

Freelance Website Developer

matthewstridgen.co.uk

Well for me I find the wing mirrors are totally legit, same FOV as my Car IRL, the rear view does need zooming in a little, but you guys do have to remember that this is a big 4 door car, not a little city driver with a small cabin, you are always going to see the back seats at least with the rear view because of the length of the vehicle, but the wing mirrors are totally legit, the FOV is pretty spot on, perhaps a 0.5% increase on the zoom, but it also really depends how you have the mirrors set.

Personally, id like to see the option to adjust the position of the rear view mirror so you can have it more to your personal style.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would be nice because every time I driving as an pilot I often have to drive in  the back looking view to check if the convoy drives in a line. 

And it would make the cars more realistic apart of the fact that this is a truck simulator. 

Or you add the option that the player himself can adjust the rear mirror. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...