Impossible to Login in ETS2mp

BlackCassis

Question

Hi,

It is impossible for me to login in ETS 2 Mp.

I went to truckersmp.com website and it is asked to associate a steam ID now, but when I cliked on my steam account, this messag appears ! 

steam ID is already associated with an account

I have only one steam account for years, and I played ets2mp long time ago and i know my login and pass.

If I have already a account associated, why it is not working on the login page of ets2mp?

Thank you in advance for answers

Blackcassis

10 answers to this question

Ok, new problem appear...

I finally suceed to link my steam accunt with truckermp account. I also played several hours on the game so it is ok.

BUT I can't login in the game (it works on truckermp with same account). it keeps writing : invalid email or password. But they are good !

I tried with copy paste several times, change pass... nothing work. My steam profile is also on public...

Any solutions pls?:=)

Unistall the MP  and try Installing it again,then change password and try again.

EDIT: Make sure you install the MP at your game's location

Edited by CaptainKostaZ

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.