How do they get custom car skins?

Quinten462

OMG the draggster is everywhere xD

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

19 hours ago, [SFH] DJ Lewis said:

Hey there's my car!

You edit the files and drag the truck skins over to the cars. I believe @Forerunner569 is making a guide Soon™.

I can't wait for this @MrCreeper 

Do you know if the save edit would allow the cars to have lights on the top of the car- Flood lights / High beams? @Wapsie @Forerunner569 

14 hours ago, MattTrucker1 said:

Do you know if the save edit would allow the cars to have lights on the top of the car- Flood lights / High beams? @Wapsie @Forerunner569 

14 hours ago, jacoblovekw said:

@MattTrucker1 yes they will be able to, might look a bit funny though.

Yes you can. If you look at the top pic on the first post, that is my car with beacons and extra light on the top.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

I think modding like this is a little to EXTREME. Personally I think Save Game editing should be cut down upon, maybe just allow Paint Skin changes and Engine Changes but nothing more like Big Wheels on Cars or silly things like that. Of course it is good that you can do that and points to you for doing it but, come on, really? Why would you want it? Anyway, I gotta learn how to do this custom paint skins ;) 

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

^

I believe its covered by these:

Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusingFirst time: 1 month ban / Second time: 3 month ban / Third time: Permanent ban

Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Truckers MP servers at any point if needed.

7 minutes ago, Darth Wazawai said:

it covers everything including the fact a admin can ban you for following every rule

Not really - it just ensures that admins are not with tied hands in case someone is doing some kind of harmful activity - e.g. when someone is causing others to lag w/ his 10 000 beacons;  lagging so badly that people around get damaged; endlessly circling around a roundabout just to force people to stop and so on

These mods are technically allowed under the rules, however if something is to far (such as the large tire vehicles I made which I have withdrawn) the administration have the right to kick or ban you, however you have the right of appeal and a ban from a bad mod could be appealed by providing evidence that you un-modded the vehicle.

Archived