Make adminsitratoriams special machines (police, pilots and others)

Suggestion Name: Make adminsitratoriams special machines (police, pilots and others)
Suggestion Description: Doing absolutely nonsense road and could be, it is only for administrators.
For now a real chaos, all the bumping further. There is no order and full not look really ... If this is done accompanied by others, such as: the convoy. So they 'do not, children do not understand what to do with Them too busy listening role. Make requests the Administrator access to the machine and the more be on the streets and Maintain. Tune into our ranks of administrators, not from above watching.

Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: Look what chaos made with tom special machines. Definitely do, only administrators. Not possible cargo transported without damage through them from the traps you ...

Edited by Tom1s

I'm really sorry but is that still English? I'm not from any English speaking country and still i can't understand a single thing. Google Translator much.

BTW: Administrators can only use police cars, all other users with police skins are kicked automatically. If you don't like cars on EU2 then play on EU1 or EU3 if it's online.

What's up there?

I fully agree with tom1s . For admins and it makes nonsense drive and doing other players at the moment is too much hurt because they can not in server quiet ride when they see the police and myself constantly irritating so that the same can not be ridden with a car . And due to the fact that elsewhere in the is nonsense because Free Room gad and not at all little play.

P.s myself to be a cop but for me this is not possible when there is a problem.

Edited by Bachuras

22 hours ago, Tomy_Gra said:

BTW: Administrators can only use police cars, all other users with police skins are kicked automatically. If you don't like cars on EU2 then play on EU1 or EU3 if it's online.

U say online no its not in all servers have kicked for sorry u in a simulator server or kicked u are not cop

p:s no one freeroom. 

Edited by Bachuras

On 4.05.2016 at 3:09 PM, Bachuras said:

U say online no its not in all servers have kicked for sorry u in a simulator server or kicked u are not cop

p:s no one freeroom. 

I wrote that because i think he was complaining about cars on EU2. Basically on EU1 there is no cars because they're not allowed. I'm not sure about EU3 tho.

And you can't be a cop because it's only for admins.

What's up there?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.