"Cannot create game process" error

HALVyyy

Question

Hello, i hope i posted this where it was supposed to be posted :D

So, my problem is that the game wont start anymore, neither ATS or ETS2 in mp, i dont have ANY problems with singleplayer.

I played ETS2MP few months ago without any problems, then i left and came back, and after a while i taught i could play some ets, why not?

i installed the game, all went smooth, created a driver profile, played for a while, got a truck, then went to the truckersmp to connect my profile, redeemed my games on profile so it will recognize them and it all worked, then downloaded the mp launcher, installed and then...dissaster.. i pressed run and i got an error.. (i will post a SS below)

I tryed to reinstall steam, no succes, tryed to reinstall game and verify files and folder of installation, still same error,this thing happens for both ATS and ETS2.

*Windows 7 Ultimate x64bit, quad-core 3.40ghz, 8gbRam

*Games are bought on steam, HAVE NOT downloaded any cracked versions before!

*The games are opted out of any betas, NO mods installed! (Classic is the best)

*Wont run neither in normal start or admin start, neither OpenGL/DirectX

Some good streamers helped me with some stuff, like deleting the documens MP folder and reinstalled the MP, didnt worked.

I also send 3 tickets in the last month but obviously that didnt worked because im still here.. So, the main question here is: CAN I SOMEHOW SOLVE THIS ISSUE? :) Good luck, have fun driving around, thanx for stoping by to read my problems. :)

Error image: http://postimg.org/image/94jczr9b5/

*Cant upload picture because it bigger than the limit.

2 answers to this question