Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Soft suspension in cars and trucks

Suggestion Name:  

Soft suspension in cars and trucks

Suggestion Description:
I suggest ( if possible) to do a softer suspension in trucks and cars . The more that is pleasing to the eye than the car is stiff as a tree and make more holes in the roads Because the suspension is very hard and almost no deflection is not , for example , we want to pass on the charge to a truck jumps

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added

Would add to the realism of the game and the players they would be satisfied . It would be nice to see you not the same way , or hole in the road Someone must bypass or cross the slower it.

• Upvote 1

^

Haha like real life rods huh?I think it should be done by SCS also it would be graphically strange..as our monitors aren't 4D so we can have depth.

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary quotation.
  • Upvote 3

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

• 2 years later...

Hey,

After careful consideration, we have decided to not implement this suggestion at the moment. We feel that this is not a priority at the moment and we also feel that there is not enough demand for this to be added.

I hope you take this decision on board. Feel free to suggest it in the later future but at the moment, it is a no. 

//Rejected