Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I'm planning a car convoy, but i don't know if it's a good idea.

Quinten462

Current list of people that are joined the convoy:                                                Current list of people that didn't leave a reply with steam name / steam profile link:

- Quinten462 (Leader) (First Pilot)                                                                         

- Jessieboy360 (Second pilot)                                                                                - Stilldre1976

- sgocg1983                                                                                                              - ITL [Ryan]

- Simulator Experiencer                                                                                           - krazymudkip (i don't even know he wanted to drive with us xD)

- Henry the VIII                                                                                                         - Krypto X96

Hello everyone of the TruckersMP Community!

i am planning to do a car convoy. But there is one thing, i don't like about it.

The reckless drivers. Seriously, it really annoys me. I am almost the ONLY one driving normal with a car, other people are just speeding, ramming, trolling etc...

So i gonna ask you guys: to leave a reply on this thread with your Steam name if you can drive good in a car.

So i can make a good car convoy with Nice car drivers and not with idiots that are constantly ramming because of the 'slow braking.'

I just put the brake strenght to 100% and it was perfect for me to brake.

Happy trucking and caring!

-Quinten462

Guest Henry the VIII

im in to, as lond as we don't pass the speed limit of 120 kmh, cause the car becomes unstable

i my self would like to  join XD i don't know if this has already happen or not , also  i am good with the car but  some times i like to drive fast  because  my legs starts to hurt evertime  i  brake its very annoying for me  but  that me  i don't know about  u guys   

you may add me on steam 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Master_Simulator/

76561198098873827.png

Archived