Question?

[CT]Brandon510

Can you be banned in a no-collision zone? Not blocking an entrance or anything.

Seeing as when the servers were no-collision all over the map a while back (a year or so ago) no body was being banned because it was no collision, this should still apply for the no-collisions that are still in mp. 

Just a question 

^ However, there are certain NCZ you should still avoid parking in. Europort in Rotterdam is one example. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

@[CT]Brandon510, also while back when the entire server is non collision zone, there was no admin there and its a complete freeroam which is we can do what ever we want including race, drift, drunk and drive etc :P

Well now if you not blocking the entrance to non collision zone, ofc you wont get banned (not including parking in rotterdam/ep). But still if you type in the chat that agains the rule (profanity, insulting) even if you are on non collision zone area, you'll get ban :P

TERjqBU.png

^Eh?

If I am parked in an NCZ, but typing in chat whilst doing so, I can be banned?

For what reason?! I'm not in the way and I am in an NCZ!

I'd be parked in the NCZ, typing in chat to organise where to go next if playing with friends - or even chatting to the locals whilst taking a little 5-minute break...!

You can be banned in an NCZ, if you are in a position where people cannot get in due to you being there. If their entire truck isn't in the NCZ isn't there for them, they'll hit you.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

You can get banned in a 'no-collision zone' for blocking entrance, horn spamming, insulting players or just randomly throwing (dishing out) insults in the chat room, being a troll in any way e.g blocking the spanner at the repair shop or in the job selector (like as in staying on it wen your not using it or don't plan to use it.) 

So in general any type of trolling or anything that causes issues in game or to other users/players can result in a kick/ban in a no-collision zone (NCZ).  

Hope that clarifies it a bit more. :)

HAPPY TRUCKING! :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived