CVPIs for IGAs and moderators in ATS

.StεvƐ.

who agrees with me that Admins should be allowed to have CVPIs in ATSMP with CHP paint schemes or Nevada Schemes with state correct light bars.

Also that in ATSMP us as drivers, have the option of the Scout (Skoda) or Crown Vics (as they are used by the AI in SP so the model is already in the game).

What are peoples thoughts on this?

^lol come on, a good old CVPI will out police the new chargers and challengers, has tag don't mess with the Crown Vic. but yeah, I would be nice for that added realism and it would bring that touch of California driving lol. I mean, the crown vic is already a AI vehicle (same as the skoda model is in ETS2 SP) so it would require the same sort of work as the Scout did for a Crown vic.

• 2 weeks later...

With regards tothe above

Personally i do not agree on that one. Would it not be a little bit unnecessary to just limit a years work to one game? And well there are eu cars in america but i gotta admit not many crown vics in Eu. But as i said it would be a bit unnecessary to limit a years work to one game.

I took a pill in ibiza                                

^Well as said in my OP, if we had Crown Vics, at least then it would be authentic in ATS, personally ive never seen a Crown Vic IRL, only in YT videos and pictures, yet where im from, the Skoda cars are extremely common. All im saying is, even if it takes 3 years, at least make it a consideration for those who want an authentic Experience, especially when ETS2 starts winding down in the later years as ATS develops more and SCS dedicate more resources to it as opposed to ETS2 which is nearing the end of the line, I mena, all the DLCs left for SCS to release for ETS2 is revamps of the old parts of the map and extend Scandinavia and add more East, then that's it, the rest would be down to modders.

The reason it took a year was because the modder who created it had some real life situations in between development. You can technically make a working truck mod in atleast three months as long as it already has all the textures and the interior and most GTA models have full interiors now. GTA is probably where you could get and convert it to ATS. 

The code for the car is already in the stamp code they would just have to change it based on the parts it has and file names.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

^as said in my original post, you could employ crown vic AND the Scout to ATS, but keep the Scout for ETS2 only, or have both, that's all I was saying, have the option at a later date to choose which we want, I mean, the scout annoys me a little in ATS because theres no MPH displays, no matter what, its all KPH which I never use because its not what I have in my country, so there does need to be that for the Scout which should not be difficult to change.

^personally, ive never seen Crown vics in Europe and in my opinion, vehicles should be centred around where you see them the most, so skoda-Europe Crown vic-USA, plus, with the difference in handling between the two games, having a crown vic in ETS2 would handle like crap! Im not against having the cars in both games, iMHO though, Crown Vics are more of an American Car and this, should be in the US game only to add to the realism.

^ actually I personally know the difficulties of licensing, copyright and the do and donts of the industry, that's why I originally said that using a modified version of SCSs AI crown Vic would work because the exterior is all there, just requires "tweaking" to take it away from what SCS uses and take it away from the real deal, give it a SCS style name, Copyright and Licensing issues avoided. its not a simple thing to do, not by any stretch of the knowing imagination, but it is do able.

Archived