Cars missing in single player

Igneus

Question

Hello. After I installed the ATS MP client everything works perfectly, however I have noticed that when I go back into single player that all of the cars are gone. The only vehicles on the road are me and AI controlled trucks. The good news is no cop cards so no speeding tickets. However the world is seeming a little dull without the cars. Is this something that the MP is doing to the single player game? If not any ideas? If so is there a way to change this to bring the cars back or is this just the way it has to be? Thanks for the help.  

5 answers to this question

The car is a multiplayer add on, not made by SCSSoftware, so it is not in the base Single Player game. Only in MP.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi,

The MP mod should in no way be interfering with your singleplayer game, no. All of your AI vehicles, including the usual cars, should all still be there. Do you have any other mods installed and enabled on your Mod Manager? If so, this could be causing the issues with your AI.