Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why would you realese it ?

Kcetin20

Just a quick question for this new update..

You guys realesed a new update thanks for that, But for god shake why do you add the police sirens to the ban list ? if the admins can use it only why do not realese in private ?

Yeah, considering I just got trolled spectacularly by a guy with regular pilot car lights, I'd shudder to think what would happen if they released the police lights to the public.

This guy wanted to know what was in my trailer...wanted to make sure I wasn't hauling drugs. First off, didn't know you could in ATS (My dreams of being a notorious smuggler/trucker!!!) and second of all, didn't know CHP was so heavy handed about stopping commercial trucks for inspection...yeesh. lol

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

^^ It won't take long to have lots of idjits like that. And only a little longer to have all of them banned, if we're lucky. I bought a car (ETS2) just to try it and must say I like the driving (freeroam mode, to explore roads and such), but I fear that this addition to the game is going to make a lot of of people go mad about "policing" others. Weird thing, I thought that cars had been implemented in a way that it shouldn't be possible for them to ram a truck, but it seems it's not like that... Too bad.

^This is the same video evidence linked to the new report of that player on the main site. Based on his ban history, I'm hoping this one, if accepted will be a perma ban. I doubt it, but at the very least he'll be off the roads for awhile. He had a pretty big list of bans. 

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

On 02/05/2016 at 6:05 PM, Zomb Lee said:

Honestly... that is the funniest and saddest attempt I have ever seen at someone impersonating a Police Officer, I do hope he has been punished for that.
I'm sorry you had to experience children behaving like that, that is why they don't give the cop skin to just anyone.
Most players that want to be Police are either really young, don't know what it involves or just want to feel powerful and that right there is a prime example.

^ @JohnQShepard Actually, due to that footage, I believe he is off the roads for the next 3 months! (Yay!) I'd be lying if I didn't say I think police officers and stuff like that are cool, I play some police related games and stuff on my channel, and law enforcement has always been an interest of mine...but yeah...not to the point where I'd troll random people on a trucking sim...lol. As for enduring trolls, I'm ok with it because the more they do, the more they hurt themselves and incriminate themselves on camera. I've gotten countless trolls like that hours and days long bans, but due to his history, this offense jumped it up to three months! 

I feel bad for people who can't, for whatever reason, get trolls like that on film, so they can be reported and clear space for good drivers to sign onto the servers...

After seeing a major troll removed like that, it became part of my inspiration for my current project, Vanguard Dashcam services. I'm hoping to journey along with truckers who request me to go and I'll film the trip. In the event of rammers or trolls, I can upload the footage as video evidence, and file the report, or give the link to the trucker who can file a report him/herself. I'll be making use of the cars, ("Oh no, why Zomb?!" I hear you cry...just hear me out...) since, they are small and can stay out of the way better of convoys and other truck drivers, easily filming everything. No pilot car paintjobs or anything, just Pacific Blue...I added beacons to my car but they only operate if we are stopped on the road by blockers, accidents, ect. I have a logitech driving force gt and I keep those little rockets under 140Kph...so hopefully with responsible driving, and reports with unrefutable evidence, hopefully I can give cars back their rightful reputation of having use rather than trollmobiles. 

^oh believe me, I just had an encounter with a 3 car group of trolling idiots in full pilot car setups, one rammed me head on, the other to stopped and started blaming me, I drove on, they decided to follow me, I go for a lane change to avoid one that's trolling in front by constantly hitting the brakes in front of me, next thing I know I get accused of running one off the road because he was on my outside (which in reality he was all the way in oncoming lanes on my screen), then after that one goes way ahead of me, blocks of a junction ahead of me (which I didn't know about because of the road camber) next thing I know he's reversing across the road in front of me with me having no where to go except straight into him, which, at first, thought just severely damaged my truck, then I realised that it was 100% damaged, no way it was moving under its own power, even though they thought I was blocking even though I was trying to start it up in case it had any life left.

So frustrating.

@Zomb Lee

I completely understand and agree with that, haha..
Yeah I too have had an interest in Police things, my clan and I are going to be playing Police 10-13 when it comes out, essentially it's a Police Simulator. x]
You want to know something funny too? not long after I posted my reply, some troll blocked the Kenworth Dealer in Los Angeles with a trailer.
Something is wrong with those people.. xD
I just hope that they decide to make more cars for the Truck Sims, it would be cool to have player traffic but once the hype dies down, people will go back to driving trucks and more or less behaving like normal.

20160504091638_1.jpg

@megadethsteve666 Yikes! Yeah, that would kind of ruin any fun I would be having on that drive. Sorry you had to deal with that. Like @JohnQShepard said though, I think over time the hype of the cars will die down a bit and we'll see people returning to driving trucks and hauling cargo around. And only then will I think people appreciate the cars more, because they are really interesting to have around and it helps immersion and to break up the monotony to see a car every now and then, instead of just commercial trucks. 

I had this strange narrative in my head while playing ATS MP to explain why only trucks were on the road...something about how Trump won the presidency and it crashed the private sector so bad that only corporations could afford to keep vehicles on the roads, and logically, those would be heavy goods vehicles moving supplies around the nation...don't ask...my brain...lol.

3 minutes ago, Zomb Lee said:

@megadethsteve666 Yikes! Yeah, that would kind of ruin any fun I would be having on that drive. Sorry you had to deal with that. Like @JohnQShepard said though, I think over time the hype of the cars will die down a bit and we'll see people returning to driving trucks and hauling cargo around. And only then will I think people appreciate the cars more, because they are really interesting to have around and it helps immersion and to break up the monotony to see a car every now and then, instead of just commercial trucks. 

I had this strange narrative in my head while playing ATS MP to explain why only trucks were on the road...something about how Trump won the presidency and it crashed the private sector so bad that only corporations could afford to keep vehicles on the roads, and logically, those would be heavy goods vehicles moving supplies around the nation...don't ask...my brain...lol.

Not a bad reason for it, a scary thought but not a bad reason ...haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived