Change the: You Cannot do that firstly you must stop your truck message.

Suggestion Name: Change the: You Cannot do that firstly you must stop your truck message.
Suggestion Description: It changes the message when you are moving and try to go into menu

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: Because, cars have been added so it would make more sense to have it as : You Cannot do that firstly you must stop your vehicle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

Untitled.jpg.a0d82afc650acd9282cfab5b0020f7ee.jpg

6 hours ago, jukeboxknox said:

I dont see that helping or hurting, but if it was updated it should be vehicle, not truck/car

I agree, it should always read "you cannot do that, firstly you must stop your vehicle" much like police tell you if youre being pulled over IRL, they don't tell you "please pull that 99 Honda civil si type R v spec with tinted windows and metallic paint, over to the side of the road" now do they?  lol

• Haha 1

Nah let's change the message to:

If you wish to continue with said command in MP please hit Alt+F4 to execute your command.

jokes aside yea not urgent not really needed, but for new people it would be a good idea, as I don't want to see a topic like this: error message says I'm driving a truck, but I'm not.

Edited by Darth Wazawai
  • Haha 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well it would be "more accurate" indeed. Maybe if they work on something concerning that part they could change it but I do not think this is a priority.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...