megadethsteve666

MPH dash for the new Scout

Suggestion Name: MPH Dash for the new Scout

Suggestion Description: Add the option to have MPH instead of KPH for both the UK variant and the ATSMP version of the Scout

Any example images: No, but its pretty easy to see when playing ETS2 or ATS

Why should it be added?: This would benefit those who either wish to drive with MPH in ETS2 or who use the Scout in ATS who deal with Miles Per Hour instead of KPH, I know for me, (whos from the UK IRL) I get easily confused by KPH because im so used to using MPH in both the games and IRL as a measurement of speed.

• Upvote 8

It wouldn't hurt to have a speedometer that reads in MPH in the Scout.

Personally, I don't like having the GPS popup window while driving, so I truly do glance at the speedometer to know how fast I'm driving.

I like this idea.

and would make a suggestion as to changing the scouts dash to be a digital display instead of an analog one when it comes to the speedometer. that way when it is displaying the speed you are traveling you will know exactly how fast you are going using your personal default speed settings. that way it wont matter that most of the EU and any other country uses metric, those of us who use imperial measurements will still be able to tell how fast we are traveling.

I think it's more useless but this is only my opinion.

Couple days/weeks ago i found a post and I think that the skoda car is not more supported by the development team at this moment because this was a project by one retired member but who knows - maybe in the future ^_^

+1 There should be a mph and kph toggle for all cars regardless of right or left hand drive. For those of us from the United States that don't use the metric system because we like to make our lives difficult, it would be nice to use mph in ATS at least.