MPH dash for the new Scout

Suggestion Name: MPH Dash for the new Scout

Suggestion Description: Add the option to have MPH instead of KPH for both the UK variant and the ATSMP version of the Scout

Any example images: No, but its pretty easy to see when playing ETS2 or ATS

Why should it be added?: This would benefit those who either wish to drive with MPH in ETS2 or who use the Scout in ATS who deal with Miles Per Hour instead of KPH, I know for me, (whos from the UK IRL) I get easily confused by KPH because im so used to using MPH in both the games and IRL as a measurement of speed.

• Upvote 8

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this idea.

and would make a suggestion as to changing the scouts dash to be a digital display instead of an analog one when it comes to the speedometer. that way when it is displaying the speed you are traveling you will know exactly how fast you are going using your personal default speed settings. that way it wont matter that most of the EU and any other country uses metric, those of us who use imperial measurements will still be able to tell how fast we are traveling.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's more useless but this is only my opinion.

Couple days/weeks ago i found a post and I think that the skoda car is not more supported by the development team at this moment because this was a project by one retired member but who knows - maybe in the future ^_^

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@ShadowWolf2k7 I'm afraid that it will be the other way around... There used to be more places (other than the USA) that used imperial system and decided to switch to metric...

But it's still used currently and it doesn't hurt anyone to have the option to install, when you pick the car, a dashboard with Km/h or mph, so everyone would be happy. Here goes my +1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

After careful consideration, we have decided to not implement this suggestion at the moment. We feel that this is not a priority at the moment and we also feel that there is not enough demand for this to be added.

I hope you take this decision on board.  :) 

//Rejected