I thought mods in general were not allowed?

-SnowMan-

so there I was jumping in my kenworth heading to pick up my first delivery of the night and passed a CAR towing a trailer?

yes a CAR some twit had loaded a mod that turned his truck into a car then as I passed the repair station there was a second CAR jammed up under a truck which blocked the entrance

surely that is not a mod that would be approved?

ats_00003 (2).png

Just now, Darth Wazawai said:

Yes the car is allowed the trailer however...

Also do you record? If so the name might be in the video. If no name in the video, you can find their name via the log. But said ban would likely be rejected...

is there a list of mods that are allowed and mods that are not?

The car is part of the latest TruckersMP update, everyone can use it on EU2 servers! However like mentioned above, you cannot pull a trailer whatsoever in a car.

Latest rules:

Car with trailer - Kick / Ban

Cars are not allowed to pull trailers. It looks weird and can actually cause reckless driving.

Car Abuse of Pilot Paintjob - Kick / Ban

Acting as administration, or otherwise abusing the Pilot paintjob. Please note: We prefer only 2 Pilot cars per convoy depending on size.

Cars in Europort - Kick / Ban

The cars are not allowed in Europort as it is considered useless traffic. Exceptions: A part of a convoy or administrators. Please note: If you need to get from Europe to the UK, please travel via Calais, Amsterdam or fast travel. A convoy means 5 trucks+Trailer or more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived