Cars for ATSMP?

kburd1348

I doubt there will be any more cars added to the game after this one. After all, this is a truck simulator still and we definitely don't want more cars than trucks flying around... :P

2 hours ago, DirtyQTipz2 said:

WOW.  Just spent two hours on the server and it's troll city.  Cars flying around at 180mph causing carnage.  Hopefully the newness wears off soon because it's terrible.

Yea seen that too, and it will be worst tomorow :)

But I have to admit I have seen people (and did) running at 55mph on the highway and it adds a little nice touch from the usual "truck only" roads.

Also I've seen a convoy with a pilots up front and back, was looking good.

Things is (and that is just a personal opinion), I'm in no hurry to see "Flying saucer" truck (or car) with 16 beacon lights, always on, even when they have a standard box trailer like in ets2mp.

It's ok when properly used, but iirc, it's bad for everyone's else on framerate and just plainly, well, flashing alot.

edit: LPT : Until brakes are tweaked for cars, use engine compression (down shifting to brake more) AND brakes. Also, shift in really low RPM to keep fuel consumption low.

6 hours ago, DirtyQTipz2 said:

WOW.  Just spent two hours on the server and it's troll city.  Cars flying around at 180mph causing carnage.  Hopefully the newness wears off soon because it's terrible.

Yup, back to EU#1 for me.

I was surprised to see a car available, so I tried it out of curiousity. Drove like a madman, wrecked a few times by myself, then on a whim I decided to see if I could grab a freight job! To my surprise again, I hooked up and pulled out. It was laughable, but I made it from Elko to San Fran without issue. Now it is out of my system and don't think I will jump in the car again. I see a big surge of use for a while, but hopefully it will be removed before too long as it is totally unnecessary in a truck sim game. If you think AI is bad, wait until this weekend on the server. I predict total chaos which I hope the owners of the MP take notice and reconsider the addition of driveable cars with the capacity to tow giant trailers! God help us all!!! LOL.

Today I saw someone with pilot paintjob and a trailer he /her maybe didnt read the rules but admins warn using in-game chat dont pull trailers,dont go to ep with cars,read the rules so I reported him with reason "other"as no option reason like "a car was pulling a trailer" or "using pilot paintjob without reason".

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Well cars on MP is awesome,I was travelling at 95 mph in my Volvo truck and a car was trying to keep up and over take,until he hit the center barrier,I laughed so much

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Yeah they shouldn't have the same exact car as ets2 since it doesn't fit at all. I guess for now it is fine but they need to get on a crown Vic, impala, ford taurus, ford explorer or a dodge charger asap. Bxbugs123 at lcpdfr.com may be able to help get a model for one of these vehicles.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

It took ages if I remember because the developer had some in real life things to take care of in the middle of developing it. I know it is a long process because zmod and blender can sometimes be a pain but that is why I use 3ds max. Only if they had an impotent-exporter/mod tools for 3ds max.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived