0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, new update is here.     Changelog: Added Scout car (on simulation servers available only for admins, on freeroam for everyone (except police accessories)) Support for

If you can do it quicker why don't you make your own MP version Learn to be patient and stop complaining and kind of insulting the way we work. We are not getting paid to work nor you're paying

You guys are very disrespectful and shameless. It's always like this, when ETS2/ATS updates it takes the developers some time to update ETS2MP/ATSMP. Not only most of us don't donate and have free acc

Posted Images

For everyone complaining about braking/steering visit this: 

Also, I've played about 3 hrs with the car, and I didn't got rammed, griefed or anyting like that, just people that can't brake. Or steer. But that's it. Cool update. Keep up the great work @mwl4 and the rest of devs :)

Edited by The_Wish

i downloaded 0.2.0.9.1 - now the website links 0.2.0.9 again.. and 0.2.0.9.1 gives error wrong version.

i guess i should wait a little bit. :)

edit: btw.. i think the skoda should only be in ets2.. not in ats.. ats needs something else.. a dodge or a ford.

Edited by sgpch1983
  • Upvote 1
  • Game Developer
8 minutes ago, sgpch1983 said:

i downloaded 0.2.0.9.1 - now the website links 0.2.0.9 again.. and 0.2.0.9.1 gives error wrong version.

i guess i should wait a little bit. :)

edit: btw.. i think the skoda should only be in ets2.. not in ats.. ats needs something else.. a dodge or a ford.

It should be working now.

Is it downloading really slow for everyone else? Trying to download it but it's going at 10 kb/s, it's going to take an hour to download it... my internet is fine otherwise.