0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

I'm willing to bet everyone WHO IS complaining, whining and being impatient about the update, are the same people who drive like they are in a rush, own the road, and have no respect for others on the Multiplayer server??? and probably the same ones I laugh at every time they wreck and have to F7 for a tow......

content below is for those people, enjoy B)

Spoiler

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, T3xasLonewolf said:

I'm willing to bet everyone WHO IS complaining, whining and being impatient about the update, are the same people who drive like they are in a rush, own the road, and have no respect for others on the Multiplayer server??? and probably the same ones I laugh at every time they wreck and have to F7 for a tow......

content below is for those people, enjoy B)

Reveal hidden contents

Actually Texas I'm not one of those people that wreck all the time and need to F7 unless someone does it to me(I even record my MP adventures so I can prove it). But I guess you can include me in that group that's whining, crying, complaining and whatever else you and others want to call it.

I'm not a patient person. I'm still shocked that to this day that after 15+ years driving in and around Chicago traffic, I never had a road rage incident lol. 

But yes, some insight into what has to be changed would be nice. Reading the SCS change logs WON'T do that. Then again, seeing this update was out in public beta for a flippin week and there is still no word about anything,yeah kind of annoying, to me anyway. Believe me, something being said by someone up top about what has to be done would go a long way. Not everyone like some found here are of the 'we love you, you're awesome!, he does all for free and earns nothing so leave him alone! ' mindset. Many people like to be kept in the loop,some kind of loop, not in the dark. And please, don't try to make it sound like someone,anyone making a post about what has to be done for the next version is so hard. Modders and skinners do it, game developers from indie to big company do it. So it's not unheard of, it's not impossible, it's not hard. All it takes is a phone call, a email and that person can spread the word. Believe me, there was a list of fixes,corrections and upgrades. To not have a 'to do' list going into this upgrade would be unproductive and irresponsible and not very efficient. 

If this was any other update, I'd say fine, no big deal, downgrade. But this is Arizona and advanced coupling (don't care about stupid flags) so downgrading means giving up some good stuff. Hell, I only play online once or twice a week anyway so no point for me to downgrade. But I'll be real about it all and not candy coat it with 'be positive' bs. So I'll wait, I'll play SP and live stream that and enjoy Arizona. Or I'll play another games like 7 days to die. When the new version is released, I'll be back on to do my live stream convoys on the US server once or twice a week. 

Peace out peoples!

32 minutes ago, Casketman said:

Actually Texas I'm not one of those people that wreck all the time and need to F7 unless someone does it to me(I even record my MP adventures so I can prove it). But I guess you can include me in that group that's whining, crying, complaining and whatever else you and others want to call it.

I'm not a patient person. I'm still shocked that to this day that after 15+ years driving in and around Chicago traffic, I never had a road rage incident lol. 

But yes, some insight into what has to be changed would be nice. Reading the SCS change logs WON'T do that. Then again, seeing this update was out in public beta for a flippin week and there is still no word about anything,yeah kind of annoying, to me anyway. Believe me, something being said by someone up top about what has to be done would go a long way. Not everyone like some found here are of the 'we love you, you're awesome!, he does all for free and earns nothing so leave him alone! ' mindset. Many people like to be kept in the loop,some kind of loop, not in the dark. And please, don't try to make it sound like someone,anyone making a post about what has to be done for the next version is so hard. Modders and skinners do it, game developers from indie to big company do it. So it's not unheard of, it's not impossible, it's not hard. All it takes is a phone call, a email and that person can spread the word. Believe me, there was a list of fixes,corrections and upgrades. To not have a 'to do' list going into this upgrade would be unproductive and irresponsible and not very efficient. 

If this was any other update, I'd say fine, no big deal, downgrade. But this is Arizona and advanced coupling (don't care about stupid flags) so downgrading means giving up some good stuff. Hell, I only play online once or twice a week anyway so no point for me to downgrade. But I'll be real about it all and not candy coat it with 'be positive' bs. So I'll wait, I'll play SP and live stream that and enjoy Arizona. Or I'll play another games like 7 days to die. When the new version is released, I'll be back on to do my live stream convoys on the US server once or twice a week. 

Peace out peoples!

Hmmm what to say??? or how to respond??? oh never mind, wouldn't do any good anyway, but I will leave this topic with one note... How about you run the whole show, how about you do the developer's job, how about you deal with all the updates, how about you keep everyone informed of progress... 

so before this debate goes into a ridicule rage argument thank about just how your wording your comments and ask yourself are you going to just be patient or complain and demand from people who really don't have to do anything for anyone since they are providing this software free to players of the game? 

• Upvote 1

Texas if I could do it,  I would. But I'm just a truck driver,not a programmer or someone who can write or edit code. 

And I know exactly what I'm saying and how I'm wording it and I still stand by it.  You see it as complaining, I see it as making a statement. But because he and everyone else has taken this path and developed this mod. They are therfore open to both criticism and praise. You can't have one and not the other. 

I highly doubt they are worried or concerned about either of those. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, subtlegta said:

As me and other TruckersMP staff have said before , please wait patiently for the next update.If it takes more time to work, then the products will be more better.

You don't want an update released very soon, but with bugs everywhere and people complaining, right?

And if SCS released the flag DLC at the same time as everything else then maybe we wouldn't be all waiting still.

signature.png

2 hours ago, danielcross2 said:

actually yes i have why do u think im posting here.Use your brain also scs do the updates MP also running servers is not that expensive its like $5-10  and by little i mean nothing that you would notice as soon as you logged in (ets2mp). American truck sim i dont really care becuase that game is a failure 2 trucks and 1 car in the game that's it that's what i call a unfinished game.On the other hand MP team dont have nearly as much work to do compared to scs all the MP have to do is make the multiplayer compatable with the current version of the game THAT IS IT. I dont care if they dont get payed that's the choice they made. 

An unfinished game? It released at the beginning of this year. The game is developing exactly how ETS 2 was developed. So I'd say that is pretty obvious it still growing considering it hasn't been out 6 months, genius.

Just to inform you that any arguments and other useless posts will be hidden, so there's no need to post them. It may also result in a Verbal Warning/Warning Point applied to your forum account.

We all understand how frustrating it can be to wait for an update, but these updates aren't simple to do. They take time, the developers own personal time to be exact. Downgrade your game and enjoy the Multiplayer, or wait, simple.

• Upvote 3

Disappearing posts! Spooky!!  :D

Would a update like this be tested and streamed on Twitch by some of the members like it was before it first came out back in Feb?

If so,I'd follow some of those people to see when they go live. Then we might have a better idea as to how much longer we have til the update goes public.

I'm going to post here, at risk of getting myself in trouble just because I cannot believe the audacity of some people. Mainly....

On 6/10/2016 at 7:14 AM, Casketman said:

I'm not a patient person.

OK. This is obvious. It's been about 4 days since the Arizona update and you're on here whinging. 

On 6/10/2016 at 7:14 AM, Casketman said:

seeing this update was out in public beta for a flippin week and there is still no word about anything,yeah kind of annoying, to me anyway. Believe me, something being said by someone up top about what has to be done would go a long way. Not everyone like some found here are of the 'we love you, you're awesome!, he does all for free and earns nothing so leave him alone! ' mindset.

Out for a week in BETA. A lot changes within a program's code from Beta to public release versions. Also, yes, you're technically correct in your statement that not everyone here regards the MP Devs with the amount of respect they deserve for dedicating their freetime to a bunch of thankless internet slobs. We generally call these people "Impatient Douchebags" but this is more for the older sort. The nicer terms are "Childish" or "Kids" because most are of the under 16 variety and are still learning that shoving your open hand into someone's gut and shouting "NOW!" doesn't get you very far. 

23 hours ago, Casketman said:

But I'm just a truck driver,not a programmer or someone who can write or edit code. 

ME TOO! That's why I'm quiet, drive, and enjoy whatever version of Truckers' MP that works, even if I have to not use the MP mod for a few days or weeks, or downgrade my game. Why? Because I don't know how to code either so I would look really really stupid if I began to make baseless arguments in a public forum....oh....wait...

@God said about useless posts or arguments, so I'm willing to accept the consequences of posting this, even if it gets hidden...I just can't sit here quietly while people complain like this. Learn to have some patience! Seriously, it's an old argument the saying "Soon" and "The devs are developing this for free" but it's because it's the truth. And the complaints and demands of "Update Nao!!!!1!!!1111" "When?! Q.Q" and such is also getting quite old. No one owes anyone anything. No money was ever exchanged for this. Donations are donations and your argument is invalid if you bring that up. I shouldn't even have to explain why. 

You said it yourself. You're just a truck driver. So please, shut up and drive. 

Edited by Zomb Lee
  • Upvote 4

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more!