0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

SCS just updated ETS2 again. Think it's V1.25 now. They're making it harder for mwl4 to update the client..... It's gonna be even longer now before the client is updated. Meaning even more people whining and complaining....

@mwl4 For working on the client all by yourself, you're doing an amazing job man! Keep up the awesome work and take your time! As much as everyone whines and complains about wanting it now, they fail to realize 'now' means buggy and 'later' means a much less buggy version. Some people just don't understand nor never learn. Again, keep up the awesome work and take your sweet time! I at least have the patience to wait and understand for a lone person working on it, it ain't easy.

• Upvote 1

i wanna be on MP 24/7 but that aint happening either ;) people need sleep, have to work get money and so on, so it remains its ready when its ready asking for when it will be ready or will it be ready for weekend cause people wanna play : downgrade or wait ;) It won't make them give estimation on when it is ready, normally it takes 3-4 days sometimes a week depending on the issues they encounter.

Once it is released then they will say when it is ready :P

@Sanguinem_Luna its version 1.24.2.1 i had the update earlier today was a fix for the new DLC for Ireland flag. so nothing major.

• Upvote 1

^ MWL4 does a fantastic job at what he does and without him, this whole project wouldn't exist. He is amazing at what he does and could almost be 2 devs because of the work rate that he works at. 

All the work that is done in all development roles is 100% volunteerly and nobody gets a single cent from doing this. So I suggest that that if you have nothing nice to say about the devs, don't say anything.:) 

• Upvote 5

"1 dev for 2 multiplayer games?? That's ridiculous. No wonder it's taking so long, needs more devs, then you won't be having people complaining 24/7. "

As previously stated this is not the dev's full time job.  They do this with their free time.  Eurotruck and American truck sim are initially single player games.  If it weren't for this group of individuals there wouldn't even be a multiplayer.  Dev's spend their time and effort on producing this awesome product and people aren't even appreciative of it..  I swear.  

• Upvote 2

the longer it takes the more people get frustrated becuase it's such a little update and people will get disappointed knowing the fact when they log in virtually nothing has changed making it not worth the wait and people shout at the devs. the devs say this in that saying they dont get paid when they know they ain't getting paid from the beginning they start so stop using that excuse and the fact that the longer we wait the closer we are to a better future for MP so just keep coming back to the website looking for development news 

signbot (1).gif

i wud ban people for insulting the mp devolopers, i dont accept insults, but this me, i am no admin, stop insuling and complaining and just wait till the mp is done as we all do, and as some have said, you can downgrade your game so you can play

Edited by xKHANx
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, danielcross2 said:

the longer it takes the more people get frustrated becuase it's such a little update and people will get disappointed knowing the fact when they log in virtually nothing has changed making it not worth the wait and people shout at the devs. the devs say this in that saying they dont get paid when they know they ain't getting paid from the beginning they start so stop using that excuse and the fact that the longer we wait the closer we are to a better future for MP so just keep coming back to the website looking for development news 

You know, the fact is that they actually are volunteers and don't get paid. They can stop developing the MP mod whenever they want and we'd all be stuck with the games version at that moment, all future SCS updates would work only in SP. And being that they are also paying for the servers, these would disappear, so no more MP for us. And the "such a little update", you heard about Arizona? Advanced coupling system? Window flags DLC? Have you bothered looking into the SCS changelog for this update?

All those people complaining, if you think you can do better, what are you waiting for? 

Edited by FernandoCR
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, danielcross2 said:

Instead of bitter words that hit like blades of sword, would you take a little time to find a way to support them please? It's just normal to show that you care for other things and people in a positive way. It just feels right, buddy.

There was a time that I did my main job daytime and my not-job night time. It was fun, happy but tired too. I felt completely exhausted but it served my ego well. I've learned a lot thanks to that time. 

I'm not trying to lecture you here, god, who am I to lecture a stranger? But we're all here because we love trucking, we love the feeling of sitting in the cabin, seeing things from above (although just 1 meter higher), sunrise from the right, yellow light rays stab your eyes, on your left are the naughty kids whose trucks are soaked in devilish paints, honking and flashing their headlights like crazy. I can't forget the feeling (when Winter mod was still available) when it was winter here, at my place, I was with my son on my lap, drinking hot coffee, outside our house was cold wind and raining and you know what, it was snow falling hard outside my truck too. I drove and my son took care of signal light and did the honking. It was a precious moment. It was called happiness, my friend.

I'm not trying to show off or prove that I'm a hardcore fan or someone who deserves anything good and this is my very first time that I've actually donated to a software dev. To me, Mwl4 has done a great job. I owe him the moments I've been enjoying with my son. That's enough for me.

(Sorry for my English)

Donate.png

• Upvote 3

For all the people that use v. 1.24 for ETS2 and v. 1.3 for ATS I want to say only two thing:

• Do you want to keep the v. 1.24 (or v. 1.3) but you want to play MP? Just wait because the update will be published SOON.
  • You want to play MP NOWDowngrade your version of ETS2/ATS and enjoy the update 0.2.0.9.1!

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be