0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

You guys are very disrespectful and shameless. It's always like this, when ETS2/ATS updates it takes the developers some time to update ETS2MP/ATSMP. Not only most of us don't donate and have free access to this amazing mod that brings life to ETS2/ATS and the ability to play together with your friends, you complain because the developers don't update the game fast. It takes some time you know, I will gladly even wait 1 month, learn to be patient, the developers are working hard for you to be able to hop in game on the newest version with your friends as fast and possible. If you really can't wait just downgrade your game. Have a good day.

• Upvote 8

Casketman, was just fixin to say the SAME thing, brother.. People r awfully ungrateful for something that #1 is totally FREE, AND #2 brings so many of them together on MP, when they could still b stuck playing only vanilla sp.. with lifeless traffic that makes perfect turns/stops, ETC.. people, learn the word GRATEFUL and THANKFUL.. 

{859} Tizzle (Adam) TrayScapes Trucking, Sr. Driver/trainer

Edited by RhisCountryBoy
Added info

Hello @ITzJuStKilLeR

We are sorry to inform you that 32bit versions of Windows are not supported by TruckersMP.
We recommend you to upgrade to a 64bit version of Windows in order to continue to enjoy our mod experience.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

^^ You already have a help topic for this.

But try to end the ATS process that is already running in the task manager by right clicking and hitting end task. Then try to start ATS again. 

You may also need to "verify the integrity of game cache"

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

1 hour ago, ITzJuStKilLeR said:

any 64bit windows ? or i can chose 

and what is the best 64bit windows for games ?

Since you already have Windows 8, I think you can upgrade directly to windows 10 64 bit for free, there's a guide here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-migrate-to-windows-10-64-bit-from-32-bit/40d90c4e-8845-4bcb-bb2f-aeab312caf74

• Project Manager

Will the new update be out for the weekend as i am sure many players will have recently upgraded to get the national flag DLC. I am now unable to downgrade since receiving the DLC.

White

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

it's ready when it's ready, i don't think the developers think : "we gotta have this done before the weekend starts let's rush."

They rather give us a MP that has as less as errors as possible, like a lot stated just wait patiently (but apparently most can't).

Either downgrade or just wait til it is released.

We all love the MP but most also let the devs do their work to update it, the more people talk and ask when is it ready, the longer it takes for them cause of answering the questions about it ;)

Take your time as you would anyways devs ;)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, J-M said:

If you can do it quicker when don't you make your own MP version ;)

Learn to be patient and stop complaining and kind of insulting the way we work.

We are not getting paid to work nor you're paying to use the MP. So enjoy and sit back!

ı am patient pretty  if updating game Mp needs to be updated  this is irresponsible ı am speaking only facts and you are  lawyer truckersmp?

^

I am going to guess you are using a translator, because that is not a coherent statement in English. Neither was your first one now that I look back at it. You might want to type in your native language and let someone else translate it to avoid confusion. 

At any-rate, thanks for an awesome mod, looking forward to the update when you get it ready. Exploring the new DLC with my buds is going to be great!

Edited by subtlegta
Removed quote from above.Use ^ next time.
  • Upvote 1