0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

Come on guys.. im sure they are trying best to get it out for us but just like everything in life...things take time :)... 

• Upvote 1

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

I think the one thing that would help those asking for the update would be for the powers that be to at least update us on what's happening. I know I'm not the first to suggest this nor will I be the last and I'll even email the suggestion if it's worth it. 

Mainly what has to be done overall. After that, maybe what have they done so far or what % have they completed our even a check list.  I know that could open them up to people complaining that they aren't moving fast enough or worse. But at least us knowing something would be nice I think. 

Sorry if this is posted and I haven't seen that post, I'm not here often as you can see from my post count. I also bet that the 'to do' list for the update could be in huge red print on every page of the website and forum and there will all be people who post asking what's taking so long. 

Not knowing anything sucks and being told 'just be patient' or 'go downgrade' is basically a generic shrug off. (One of the reasons why I don't read or post here)

But just my $.02

^Even we do not know the progress on the update. We can only go on the time taken for updates in the past to be released, which is why alot of us say "just be patient", etc. The only person in the staff team who knows how much progress has been made on the update is one developing the update, mwl4 who I am sure is putting alot of time into developing the new update. This update will take some time as the Arizona DLC was released for ATS and the new flag DLC was released for ETS2.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Sounds like ya'll need to work on your communication lol

The same old rinse and repeat lines have to get old after awhile even for you mods here. Should ask for hazard pay! 

I believe it's been less than a week in the past. ATS was released on a Tuesday and the MP was released the following Saturday. 

I'll be taking over/under bets tonight during my SP live stream. Setting the line at 12:01am eastern Friday morning lol

39 minutes ago, basa2104 said:

Does the upcoming update support the National window flags DLC?

This is not sure yet, it's possible it would be supported by the first patch that's coming but it could also be possible that it will be supported with a second patch after the first one..

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Patching a new version isn't just a push on a button, it takes more then that.

Please have patience or downgrade your game.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• Web Developer
On 09/06/2016 at 8:16 AM, haancok1 said:

its realy nıce job trukcersmp ı cant play ets2mp  2 since the day   when do you think  the update  

The way you work sucks..............

If you can do it quicker why don't you make your own MP version ;)

Learn to be patient and stop complaining and kind of insulting the way we work.

We are not getting paid to work nor you're paying to use the MP. So enjoy and sit back!

• Upvote 8