0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

^ They are working on it, it will take some time. Either downgrade your version to continue playing multiplayer or play single player for a bit. They will release it when they are done. Just be patient.

• Upvote 1

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

I am so excited for the multiplayer update and I really appreciate all the hard work the development team has been doing to get it ready for us Truckers. As well as the Staff Team that is working hard to prepare for answering questions. Everyone please be patient and watch the Tweet / Facebook account for the latest updates on TruckersMP.

Thanks,

Alex.

^^ @0quzhan.018 Not sure what you're asking with "How can i get back to new updates."

But from context I'm guessing your asking how to downgrade.

In which case,

In order to play TruckersMP you must install the latest version of the TruckersMP mod and be sure you have selected:

temporary_1_23 - 1.23.x for incompatible mods in STEAM > Library Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2

or

temporary_1_2 - 1.2.x for incompatible mods in STEAM > Library American Truck Simulator > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for American Truck Simulator

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

^^ That is why it is a good idea to always back up your saved game files. I have all my major games backed up on my server.

Might be a good idea for you as well.

Your saves are located at C:\Users\[you]\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

• Upvote 1

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

I have a serious question. What goes into updating the MP? (coding wise) in my mind wouldnt you just have to add new code for the new things added? which in return would be less than 100 lines? im just curious. any answers?

^ Well they have to be sure those awesome cars still work. :blink:

But this wasn't your normal update from SCS. It changed a lot in the game AND added a new area with all the goodies and that was just ATS,I don't know what they did to ETS2. Even tho the game was in public beta for a week.....

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.

48 minutes ago, dbeehler said:

I have a serious question. What goes into updating the MP? (coding wise) in my mind wouldnt you just have to add new code for the new things added? which in return would be less than 100 lines? im just curious. any answers?

Perhaps message MWL4 and ask him there. This topic isn't really the place to be discussing coding and updates.

50 minutes ago, dbeehler said:

My understanding is that the MP injects the other players trucks, cars, location, skins, accessories, etc, etc right into the memory locations of the running single player game on your PC. This means that the memory locations probably change with every new versions, hence every injectable object has to be remapped, then the new maps also needs to be skinned to enable the NCZ,  all this by mwl4 only.

Your MP client sends also all this information, position, truck model, Color, etc. to the server, then the servers sends this info to every players near you, and everyone near you also send their info to your MP client, lots of info to manage and test.

Hi, I've got a question about the Scout/Pilot car and what is being done to it in the next ATSMP/ETS2MP client update.

I've noticed the car getting updated versions on modding sites and now I'm curious on whether or not the updates made to the car will be applied whenever TMP gets the next client update out. Is TMP behind the updates made to the car on the mod sites or is this someone making their own updates to it and nothing is going to be updated about the car when the next client update is released?

Link to the most recent version I've found: http://www.modsats.com/skoda-superb-v2-0-ats/

No, all versions of the car that you have found on mod sites are not affiliated with the TruckersMP car. The car in-game is installed through the installer and there is no mod needed for it. So any update for the car is not done by TMP, but by the person that has uploaded the mod.